Eset Nod32 4.0.424.0 fix Mara 1.1 won't work

framan

Hi

i have installed Nod32 4.0424.0 on my laptop (Win7, 64 bit) and after wanted to use the mara fix 1.1. However, this want work because I get the warning that the self defense is active. However, in the settings it appears as this is not active. Anyway, the fix won't work.

Can anyone help me with this ?

post-26578-126315842623_thumb.jpg

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after u disable the self defense ., u should make a restart ,

after that run the fix once again , it would start patching

You should also download the latest version of the fix for ESET: box, mara-fix 1.3, you can find it on our frontpage ;)

• Administrator

I think you need to run the box, mara fix in admin mode. Right click - > run as admin.

I would recommend you to get the latest fix that is v1.3 found on the frontpage. ;)

Number one you should get the latest ESET Version because your behind one..Number two.. IF in fact your want to use mara-fix.. it should be version 1.5.. or you could use the most recent box-mara fix.. as noted above.. and Definitely you have to restart after disabling Self-Defense because it has to deactivate and the fix should re-enable it for you.

• Administrator

I think after seeing the screenshot again, he has "box, mara- fix v1.1" not "mara- fix v1.1". :think:

But hey heath is right, you should get the latest ESET and latest box, mara- fix v1.3. Both found on frontpage. ;)

@framan:

You can get them here: EAV | ESS

Thanks all for this speedy answer. I quickly got into the right direction and have now succesfully installed it. Thanks again

:dance2:

Archived