What happened

cooldude7273

cooldude7273

If you read my post over at FSP, you know that the site was suspended for non-payment.

I went ahead and paid the late payment, and made the payment for June so hopefully somebody can figure out what happened to nsane.

I missed nsaneproductions! Welcome back online! ;)

• Replies 24
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterripper

holy shit, i was about to get a heart attack, first we all started getting a 404 page when trying to visit this site, then the forums were up, then they were back down but this time everyone kept getting an account suspended page, whew... what next? anyways glad the forums are back up, hope the main page will be back up soon though.

Glad they're back. Missed them. Regged to say this only. Will consider contributing with donations if needed...

cooldude7273

donate to cooldude first ;) I just paid for 2 months of hosting lol

It's my pleasure though, I love nsaneproductions!

donate to cooldude first ;) I just paid for 2 months of hosting lol

It's my pleasure though, I love nsaneproductions!

lol :P thankyou

cooldude7273 appears as a mystery provider of doo... So nice. Thanks a lot.

SacredCultivator

Hehe I didn't think Nsane would go out like that... So I was just being patient, well I suppose this long waiting for 'irregularity' will be well worth it when everytrhing is all done and published right? Cause we all can't go without Nsane Productions.

Where in the world is nsane ?????

usa sunshine state

usa sunshine state

yea we know where he is................ but where is he here at "nsaneproductions.com"....I am thinking the alien abductions theory has merit.... ;)

usa sunshine state

yea we know where he is................ but where is he here at "nsaneproductions.com"....I am thinking the alien abductions theory has merit.... ;)

Lite said nsane's motherboard got fried. i dont know if the admin for here talk with him. i would think one could go to work, friends or library and send a message to one of the other sites (fsh). shit does happen in real life. who knows. ill just leave that for the admin.

usa sunshine state

yea we know where he is................ but where is he here at "nsaneproductions.com"....I am thinking the alien abductions theory has merit.... :P

Lite said nsane's motherboard got fried. i dont know if the admin for here talk with him. i would think one could go to work, friends or library and send a message to one of the other sites (fsh). shit does happen in real life. who knows. ill just leave that for the admin.

yea i know...but it's fun the fill the down time with dumb stuff sometimes ;)

Bottom Line.

he comes back when he comes back until then, Lite or Samurai is #1 for now

NickTheGreek

i thought the site went down for Copyright/Legal Reasons

good to see that it was a better scenario

welcome back

ROMANTICGUY50
i thought the site went down for Copyright/Legal Reasons

good to see that it was a better scenario

welcome back

That what had been posted over at ZeroPaid. I posted a thread that the site was down and that was one of the reasons given It also said that he had no back up for the site as well. Glad everything is getting back to normal. WELCOME BACK I MISSED U ALL!

Yeah, i thought the same thing, would be nice if someone has the link to the ZA page ...

I'm glad nsane.tk is back ...

Archived