Rapidshare Problems...

Guest Skatanic

Guest Skatanic

Hi to all who comes across this. Basically, i'm having trouble with that stupid Rapidshare site, no matter what browser i use, or what firewall i have installed. After clicking "Free" and waiting for my ticket, I always get the same error message after entering the verification code:

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.

You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser

Anyone else ever have this problem?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

You need to download within a couple of minutes (of waiting) else you'll always get this message....

Guest Skatanic

Well, that's what i'm so confused about, i wait for the thing to get to 0, it goes to the verification code page, i enter it in, and bam, error message.

I don't wait at all lol

It must be something to do with some kind of firewall, or blocker or something. I can't see that i'd be the only one having a problem if it was the actual website.

Guest Skatanic

Read their F.A.Q and already e-mailed them, i just thought this might be a bit quicker. :)

Have you tried deleting the cookies & temp files of ur browser...

If u have a diff user profile try that...

Archived