Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

Anybody watch it? I'm currently playing catch up right now. I'm watching Season 3 rite now. I'm addicted to the TV show.

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i watched seasons 1 & 2. haven't bothered with 3 for some reason, might just rent it when it comes out on dvd :rolleyes:

Rudeboy2025
yeah, i watched seasons 1 & 2. haven't bothered with 3 for some reason, might just rent it when it comes out on dvd :rolleyes:

Season 3 so far is better than both 1 and 2. I have heard that season 4 is the best so far.

This is one of the best tv-series of all time.

Anyone who hasn't watched this does not know what they're missing. It's awesome. Funny thing was I ended up watching it accidentally.

You see I was out shopping one day around Christmas and saw these box sets on special, so I ended up purchasing Seasons 1 & 2 for next to nothing. Watched them back to back in 2 days. I was hooked. Purchased season 3 for around the same prices as the seasons before this and that too was watched within purchase. Been downloading season 4 since it's airing at the moment on HDTV.

3 episodes left in the season and it's got me right on the edge of my seat!

Season 3 so far is better than both 1 and 2.  I have heard that season 4 is the best so far.

they're already on season 4? ;) :rolleyes:

oh well, guess i gatta start playin catch up too :lol:

Rudeboy2025
This is one of the best tv-series of all time.

You see I was out shopping one day around Christmas and saw these box sets on special, so I ended up purchasing Seasons 1 & 2 for next to nothing.

You are right, awesome ass series.

You must have been lucky. How much did you buy em for. I was at Walmart the other day and found Season 3 but it was about 50 bucks. :rolleyes:

Overall I paid £17.99 for each season 1-3.

That's roughly $33~

Wait until season 4 comes out on DVD then, if you want to purchase the first 3 seasons they should drop down in price or be on special in some stores. I purchased mine shortly before season 4 started airing, so that might have had something to do with it.

Never watched it, and never will.

Same here.... :smartass:

The reason being very simple .... it is not telecasted out here in India as yet.....

May be later if I get hold of a dl....

Guest Blank Space

I watched it before, since my mother is obsessed with it.

I don't like 24, so I don't watch it. Don't ask me why I don't like it, I just don't.

Rudeboy2025

I finished watching Season 3 yesterday and I have to say it was fucking awesome. I gotta wait to see Season 4 till it comes out on DVD though.

I finished watching Season 3 yesterday and I have to say it was fucking awesome.  I gotta wait to see Season 4 till it comes out on DVD though.

You do realise it's on the p2p networks at 350MB~ per episode :(

I have them all, and next week is a double bill as it's the last 2 of the season!!!

Rudeboy2025
You do realise it's on the p2p networks at 350MB~ per episode :rolleyes:

I have them all, and next week is a double bill as it's the last 2 of the season!!!

Sad but I am stuck behind a shitty ass internet so it would take me a long time to get em.

Archived