What QUALITY content can you get with Firestick and Kodi?

AZwaffelForAWaff

AZwaffelForAWaff

If I were to get Amazon Firestick 4K, unlock bootloader, root, install VPN, and install Kodi, then what quality content would I be able to get without subscriptions? Almost all the quality streaming sources that I know of, like Netflix, HBO, Hulu, etc. require an actual subscription. For personal entertainment, I prefer to use Newsgroups and just play downloaded high quality files off my hard drive, but I live with people who can't figure out all that and need a much simpler approach.

Where can I get a list of good Kodi plugins for quality content? Are there good Kodi sources for Russian TV, shows, programs? I also don't know which VPN to get for streaming. I prefer security, but for streaming speed and access to content is of more importance.

• Replies 5
  • Views 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, AZwaffelForAWaff said:

but I live with people who can't figure out all that and need a much simpler approach.

What is their problem? Downloading the files or playing them?

AZwaffelForAWaff

It is ways past that level... We're talking about inability to comprehend what an internet browser is, that mobile phone data isn't the same as WiFi, that files and shortcuts to files aren't the same thing, and panic because phone app icon changed. It is actually much worse than it sounds...

AZwaffelForAWaff

Yeah, that is what I am thinking... Kodi plugins are changing all the time... That is why I am asking for advice.

AZwaffelForAWaff

Are there other free services with quality content other than Kodi and YouTube? Too many sources advertise Firestick with "Stream anything! All free!"...

Archived