Comodo Internet Security 3.13.126709.581

DKT27

• Administrator

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Homepage

Download(x32)

Download(x64)

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Comodo Internet Security update?

3.13.125300.577 was released on 23 December 2009 (which Comodo removed on the same day)

3.13.125662.579 was released on 28 December 2009 (apparently, only AntiVirus components were updated) and

3.13.126709.581 released today.

Thanks for the update, DKT27.

• Administrator

Comodo.png

~~ :stupid:

They are really mad.:badmood:

Yes that's right, DKT27. Is Comodo Internet Security taking after Your Uninstaller! Pro, or is it the other way around? :lol: :rofl:

Your Uninstaller! Pro (i.e. ursoftware.com) seems to be the masters of releasing "public betas", with Comodo following closely behind. :stupid:

EDIT: Hmmm, build 581 has still not been made available yet on the Comodo IS download page. The download links as well as the Release Notes still refer to build 579.

• Administrator

And both being on top of their respective categories. -_-

EDIT: Hmmm, build 581 has still not been made available yet on the Comodo IS download page. The download links as well as the Release Notes still refer to build 579.

Sure? :unsure:

I got my update through normal inbuild updater.

Yes, I am 100% sure. Comodo IS download site 1 and Comodo IS download site #2 both say that build 579 of December 28 is the latest version. Both release notes that are referred to also say that build 579 is the latest.

Oh oh. Does this mean that build 583 is coming in the next few days? (Comodo seems to be avoiding even numbered builds lately) :fear:

• Administrator

Oh that. I thought that the links I posted were named v581 but contained v579. :P

It's not updated as they are not as fast as nsane members. ;)

Oh that. I thought that the links I posted were named v581 but contained v579. :P

No, no. Your links are good, but Comodo has to -- cough, cough is too afraid to cough, cough ;) ;) -- publish them.

Yes, nsane members are great. That's why I love this site. :wub:

• Administrator

No, no. Your links are good, but Comodo has to -- cough, cough is too afraid to cough, cough ;) ;) -- publish them.

Yes, nsane members are great. That's why I love this site. :wub:

:lol: :lol:

Both the lines are true. ;)

• Administrator

I think Bizarre forgot to post it on FP. :D

@DKT27:

No, I did not forget to post it on the frontpage. I'm not that desperate to post a half-@$$3d update :bag:

I agree with Bizarre. Comodo isn't even showing this new build in the two download locations I mentioned earlier or in their Release Notes. Are they ashamed of this release? :bag: Or do they just know that new builds are going to come out in the next few days? :lol: :rofl:

• Administrator

Of course Biz is right. :P

@Night Owl: As far as I know, problematic or non-problematic version, they take time to update everything on the site.

I haven't updated since .574 ^_^

I will only update if there's a fix / improvement in the firewall module.

I will post updates anyway :lol:

Thanks for the update DKT27. Front paged :D

Edit:

@Bizarre has a point though. No need to update if you are only using the firewall. Looks as if this will be fixed in the future.

In CIS V4, firewall users will not be affected in case we ever issue AV bases update. Although binary update, even though caused due to AV issues will always be common and user is advised to always keep latest version.

So we are making sure that in CIS V4, firewall users are not bothered for any AV bases update.

Thanks

-umesh

Archived