Nsane forums: Alexa Rank and Few suggestions

tarekma7

Alexa rank of nsane forums is much improved in the previous 3 months

mWQRkAg.png

7zR4ouy.png

xqfArp9.png

Some Suggestions:

More activity on social media accounts will be of great help

Giveaway section needs more arrangement with software, games, smartphones sections

Posting new contests on nsanedown to be available for any user with more share on social media (for example Gleam contests)

Software comparison and ranking sections

Short tutorials of software

Security center for the growing threats, ransomware,.... Many users can get help in this section

Software tags for easy search of specific app or category (for example, office, PDF, Paint....)

Help section for any user who needs help or have a problem that needs some problems with his PC or data

Built in template that helps to make all new topics look the same (for example, name of software, version, homepage, download....)

Thank you System:

I have a suggestion to add like and dislike (as facebook for example). This will help to easily detect working releases

To boost forum activity:

All new users need to make a specific number of posts or topics to access a specific section

Mobile app with premium features (different from tapatalk). This will be very good add-on to the forum

Finally; I would to express my gratitude and appreciation to all the efforts done here by staff members and active users

Try to keep Nsane much as it is, one of the best forum out there the last couple of decades

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alexa Rank Update:

There is a decrease of Alexa Rank in the past 3 months. There is hard work done from admin @Matt. In my personal opinion the forum is much better and fast than before

I am sure this will improve again with the great efforts done by all the team members and active users here

mDG0SYc.png

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

Alexa's site ranking is now defunct, but I've attached the site's last day rank for the record.

Alexa Ending.png

Alexa last day ranking.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1