Software Chat Forums

Matt

• Administrator

Welcome everyone to the new and better way of Software Chat forums.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/13-software-chat/

We have changed the forums from discussion forums to question one, and here is what's new.

Screenshot_12.png

Now you can ask your question find and mark the best answer as solution or best answer. This way if the same member has the same question it will be easier for him to find the answer instead of reading all replies to figure out which was the answer or the solution. 

In order to mark the answer as it was the best answer and solution just see the picture below. 

Screenshot_16.png

More news and updates are coming on the way, so get ready everyone.

• Replies 6
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good idea. I also suggest to add best software in each category with rating system and members can vote for the best app every year. Also, software comparison section may be very good

15 hours ago, tarekma7 said:

Very good idea. I also suggest to add best software in each category with rating system and members can vote for the best app every year. Also, software comparison section may be very good

There is also the Polling Station for that, but it's likely not the best way when the poll lasts several years. Maybe could have some limits, like 1 year or only several months.

• 2 months later...

I love this idea. Good job @Matt

Is the best answer post going to be displayed next to the first post query similar to other question based sites?

On 6/22/2020 at 1:57 PM, mp68terr said:

There is also the Polling Station for that, but it's likely not the best way when the poll lasts several years. Maybe could have some limits, like 1 year or only several months.

I think proper title for these kinds of topic be suffixed with time or year like this "Best defrag software for 3rd quarter of 2020". Just a suggestion, maybe some members have a much better idea too.

May I have another suggestion.
Can we have a download button so we can download either current page, a specified number of pages or the whole topic.
This function been present in IPB 4 or something and been very useful when you can't connect to the net while traveling.

• Administrator
On 8/24/2020 at 9:00 AM, nIGHT said:

I love this idea. Good job @Matt

Is the best answer post going to be displayed next to the first post query similar to other question based sites?

I think proper title for these kinds of topic be suffixed with time or year like this "Best defrag software for 3rd quarter of 2020". Just a suggestion, maybe some members have a much better idea too.

23 hours ago, nIGHT said:

May I have another suggestion.
Can we have a download button so we can download either current page, a specified number of pages or the whole topic.
This function been present in IPB 4 or something and been very useful when you can't connect to the net while traveling.

Good suggestions. Once I have a free time I will start working on this.

Archived