Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971

T3rM1nat0Rr3

On 6/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, Saleem said:

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971 Server Plus Edition WinPE ISO x64 Win 10 please...

Better to install it and make your own ISO so that it will include the drivers of your hardware. That's why I normally do not download the ISO's. If there is a portable version, you even do not have to install it in order to make the ISO.

There are many ways to install it:

1) Use the official installer, plus the MPT patch.

2) Use the official installer, plus Cracks by FreeUserBR.

3) Simply use the repack by Abacaxi.

Updated: for portable versions (x64 tested and working)

1) wolfie's portable (below), [or wolfie's portable (above) + an0nym0us007's RMBuilder.rar  (below)]

2) vigipirate's portable (below)

Edited by medp7060
Added tested portable

@fnsfernando

yEIpR.png.67d0a7e42d33b4cfef52bf5851007f5b.png

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4971 Server Plus Portable (avec support Rescue Media)  x64 x86 Portable by vigipirate V2

merci à @ hawk007 et @fnsfernando @Wolfie @an0nym0us007

Je regroupe simplement les fichiers portables sur un seul exe reconditionnement sous forme d'exécutables uniques
si je peux avoir le médicament qui fonctionne bien je ferais une version portable de macrium complète si testée alors merci pour votre indulgence donnez-moi les informations en cas de problème

Site: https://bayfiles.com
Sharecode: /50AdYeAdo2/macrium_7.2.4971_x64_x86_portable_rar

Edited by vigipirate

an0nym0us007
On 6/17/2020 at 5:48 PM, medp7060 said:

It is a slimmed down version with some functions removed, not a full portable version. It would be great if there is a real portable version.

Just add two files (RMBuilder.exe and WAIKFiles25x64.exe) to Reflect64 folder, and it works. Uploaded both files from this version for you here:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11896724/RMBuilder.rar

Edited by KXR75
Link properly sharecoded

On 6/19/2020 at 3:13 AM, an0nym0us007 said:

Just add two files (RMBuilder.exe and WAIKFiles25x64.exe) to Reflect64 folder, and it works. Uploaded both files from this version for you here:

Confirmed. Redeploy also works.

I think this happened once before to me but I can't remember the solution, I keep getting "Hmm...can't reach that site" or some such.  Can anyone help?

Thanks

Edited by BillyClub

someguybanned

I have problems with 'fnsfernando's' solution when I try to restore a backup using rescue media in boot mode.
It lets me select an image and then a screen should appear where I can select the partitions to restore.

Instead there is only a blank field, I can't select anything and when I pull the frame the selection window appears but only errors are displayed when I click continue.

I still have a boot medium created with the 'MPT-Plexxors' solution and it works there 100%.    

Im on Win7 X64. Anyone else?

someguybanned

@RazTK xml and validation errors and if you keep clicking anyway it doesn't recognize an image file.

But basically everything starts with the boot medium, which is based on the files of fnsfernando and doesn't work on my Win7 - X64 system, neither the desktop version nor the portable version of 'vigipirate'.

someguybanned

I will test the MPT-Plexxor workaround with this version later. With the penultimate one there were no problems at least with the Disk-Images.

someguybanned

RazTK - So I tried it and unfortunately I have to find out that (at least for me ?) even the "MPT-Plexxor" workaround does not work anymore.

So I definitely can't do any more backups with this program.

Edit: It boots - yes, but I can no longer load a saved disk image.

edit 1/

OMG i reached the max Number of Posts.. :s:huh: I answer in Edit, ok?

Let me test first.. Old one and the new.

edit 2/

-Yes, it is possible with the older one, but not with the new one.

edit 3/

Your sys is Win7 ? And you are using the newest version of this soft?

edit 4/

Maybe the manufacturer does not pay attention to Win 7 compatibility in the newer versions anymore?

edit 5/

Thank you for testing with W10 ; )  Hope someone with a "7" give it a last try before i have to change this good soft or the sys..

edit 6/

By the way, if someone on 7 tests it, he doesn't have to "backup" the system completely, you can already see if it works when you select the image, there's just no way to finish the job..

Edited by someguyontheweb

Can you browse your image files at all? Can you mount any or all of them?

EDIT: I've just tested a (full) backup and restore of my OS using a portable Server Plus version of mine (v7.2.4971) and everything went fine.

EDIT2: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Edited by RazTK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

fnsfernando

I tested an image with crack by FreeUserBR, test successfully verified .... win10x64 ...

Macrium Imagem Tests

No Problems at all with FreeUserBR, always works.

Maybe its time to move with the times and upgrade to Windows 10 as 7 is now end of life.

You would be best of using the last version of Macrium 6 for Windows 7 as it works 100 percent.

Edited by Legacy

Can someone tell if there are any differences between a technician portable MR and a non-technician portable MR? As far as I know, only technician licenses are able to make a portable MR. But we now have MR portable with a normal key. Please note that I do not refer to the portable made by using some packing utilities. 

Still hoping someone will be kind enough to test the x86 create rescue media function for the portable I created a few days ago?

12 hours ago, wolfie said:

Still hoping someone will be kind enough to test the x86 create rescue media function for the portable I created a few days ago?

I have just test it from a "windows to go" 32bit system.

Create Rescue Media function works fine.

I made a USB and boot it without problem. Redeploy works too.

On 6/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, Abacaxi said:

Site:   https://bayfiles.com
Sharecode:   /L7XbC5Aboa/Macrium_Reflect_Server_Plus_Edition_7.2.4971-x64-Eng-RePack_zip

Sorry for the noob question, but when I try to install it, it says the trial key is expired... any idea?

Thank you

26 minutes ago, gerinho said:

Sorry for the noob question, but when I try to install it, it says the trial key is expired... any idea?

Thank you

Use hawk007's Cleaner to remove any trace of previous version before using the repack. You can get it here:

Edited by medp7060

4 minutes ago, medp7060 said:

Use hawk007's Cleaner to remove any trace of previous version before using the repack. You can get it here:

Yes, I did that before, no success... but my previous repack version installed with no problem.

Thanks for the reply