Front page maintenance

Lee

• Replies 58
  • Views 45.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROMANTICGUY50

What happened? The site message said that the site had been suspended and a message to contact the billing Dept. U posted over at ZerPaid and one of posts said that the site had been taken down for the type of material that nsane was posting on his site. Glad to see its comming back nsane

Bold Eagle

Far out it is soooo goooood to see you again I was really freaking as I don't know of any other sites like this and how would I be able to try and not buy anymore?

What happened? The site message said that the site had been suspended and a message to contact the billing Dept. U posted over at ZerPaid and one of posts said that the site had been taken down for the type of material that nsane was posting on his site. Glad to see its comming back nsane

No, nsane forgot to pay this months hosting. ;)

Phew am I glad the site's on its way back. Just to read the Forum is a welcome sight.

When the site went down altogether I thought that was 'The End'...

It makes you realise just how f**ing awesome and priceless this site really is!

Pako Jones

Hi guys! I missed you! As we say in Spain "bicho malo nunca muere" (Nasty bug die hard) :P

Can anyone tell why is the front page under maintenance? Can we expect a brand new designed one or it's just technical problems?

Anyway, it's nice to have news from you! ;)

Hey, Sh**T happens! Glad to see Nsane is still alive. ;)

Shit, when I had the "Account Suspended" come up I nearly had a heart attack X_X

Good to see everything is OK.

he lost his mother board and the site was suspended???? does this mean i will have re-register again...and lose my VIP status......ahhhhhhh

Rudeboy2025

Thank god the site is not down. I was about to start crying. :D

afroscherer

oh dang i was sooo scared as well but im glad to see the site back up. i wish u guys well in getting the front page online again

I have seen the site gone a few times..

I knew it would come back.

But this is the longest it has taken to come back up.

ok, i'm back now, got the database repaired and working again. it's kinda funny tho, IPB had no prob using it but the FP just went haywire :D

any ways, sorry for the 2 week incovinience and i hope we didn't lose too much traffic (i know the downtime caused a huge loss in ad revenue...that's for sure) :\

Guest grandcommander

RETURN OF THE NSANE :D :dance2: :blink:

Good to see everything is back to normal B)

ok, i'm back now, got the database repaired and working again. it's kinda funny tho, IPB had no prob using it but the FP just went haywire ;)

any ways, sorry for the 2 week incovinience and i hope we didn't lose too much traffic (i know the downtime caused a huge loss in ad revenue...that's for sure) :\

Dude, I was more worried something bad had happened to you physically than I was about the site. The word of your MB dying and the typical expected repair time of something like that just did not fit with the length of time of your mysterious vanishing act. Glad to see no posts here of any physical health problems after your return. ;)

yeah, my MOBO fried and took my HDD with it so i had to wait until pay day to build a new rig (kinda needed a new one any ways tho) ;)

but thanks for the concern, i'm physically ok tho ;)

Neat-o. ;) Think my laptops internal HDD is about ready to croak also. Had a couple unmoutabale hardware errors lately during bootup.

masterripper

Nsane is back! damn, i was also starting to worry about you too, physically, i thought maybe you died or something ;) , glad it was your mobo that died and not you, lol. still sucks that your mobo and hdd fried though.

still not sure here...anyone check for pods in nsanes basement??

lol, welcome back!

afroscherer

Oh dang its great to see the front page again... look at all those updates!!! Thanks nsane and all you guys for your work and efforts into this site!!!

Archived