[Expired] [PC][GOG GAMES] Hitman Absolution

Adenman

Hitman: Absolution follows the Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.

Features:

Glacier 2™ technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.
    Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.
    Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other.
    Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use your instinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.
    Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.

Windows 7 / 8 / 10

https://www.gog.com/game/hitman_absolution

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway

2020-06-12-22h17-43.png

giveaway 2

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-hitman-absolution-100-discount

Download: GOG gaming client for Windows

DIRECTIONS

To get this game, first you need to create a free GOG account and optionally download GOG's gaming client (the download for GOG's gaming client is given to you above). Head over to GOG's website and register a free GOG account if you don't have one. Once you have done that, click here to go to the giveaway page and click GET IT FREE next to the giveaway banner (you will need to scroll down to about middle of the page to find the GET IT FREE banner). Complete the on-screen steps and the game will then be added to your GOG account and you can start playing it. Enjoy!

Note: This is giveaway is only available for a limited amount of time; you need to redeem this offer immediately because if you don't see it for free, that means the giveaway has ended.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.. clicked the sign in on the page and all i get is a spinning wheel.. maybe i need to use firefox..

so once i add it to my account i dont need to download it immediately right?.

ok firefox worked.. added to my account but not downloaded.

all games you buy/get free on gog will go on your personal library permanently.

you can download them anytime later on,as you please.

you can also use "gog galaxy" their steam style frontend to control the games you own,download and install them.,

• Matrix changed the title to [Expired] [PC][GOG GAMES] Hitman Absolution
  • Matrix locked this topic

Archived