Patch Lady – we feel your pain

Karlston

Thought you guys may enjoy this news article, not really for the main News forums, but too good to be wasted. :)

Watch the video all the way, it's only three and a half minutes.

---------------

Patch Lady – we feel your pain

I remember seeing this video YEARS ago and thought many of you might enjoy it….  This was (I believe) done by Microsoft Europe back in the Windows XP days.  Yes it’s a joke but there’s a slight evil part of me that would love to have this ability … just a little bit

Source: Patch Lady – we feel your pain

• Replies 6
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they used this today on the Win 10 programmers they'd all be hospital ICU wards!!:beta::beta::beta::beta::beta::beta:

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, funkyy said:

If they used this today on the Win 10 programmers they'd all be hospital ICU wards!!:beta::beta::beta::beta::beta::beta:

Its a pity ICU beds will also not be available. All will be occupied by covid patients.

8 hours ago, ThE iNsAnE said:

Its a pity ICU beds will also not be available. All will be occupied by covid patients.

In Scotland we have just gone 31 days in a row with ZERO deaths due to Covid-19.

There were 3 patients in Intensive care, and about 180 patients with symptoms.

The measures there seem to be slowing the spread of the virus...but of course we can't

count our chickens just yet. We need a true vaccine to eliminate this virus and meanwhile we

have to do what is necessary to stay safe.:doctor::doctor::doctor:

1 minute ago, funkyy said:

In Scotland we have just gone 31 days in a row with ZERO deaths due to Covid-19.

There were 3 patients in Intensive care, and about 180 patients with symptoms.

The measures there seem to be slowing the spread of the virus...but of course we can't

count our chickens just yet. We need a true vaccine to eliminate this virus and meanwhile we

have to do what is necessary to stay safe.:doctor::doctor::doctor:

Thats really good. Situation here in India is too bad. A vaccine is something which we need badly. Lots of deaths. Poor medical facilities. I hardly go out of my home. Maybe once in a week or two for essentials. 

ThEiNsAnE,

like everyone else I've been keeping up with the latest news reports from around the world.

(you can't avoid them!!) I have seen that many countries are in dire trouble trying to cope with this

pandemic. In the Americas the worst hit are Mexico, Peru and Brazil. I'm in Chile and although things

are not "great", they are not having the terrible figures that the aforementioned countries are reporting.

I go to the supermarket once a week and I am at home the rest of the time. I'm not stressed out by it,

I just take each day as it comes. I have seen reports on the BBC about India and it's sad to see the suffering

there and how the hospitals are at breaking point.

Stay safe amigo.:sadwalk::sadwalk::sadwalk:

Archived