Grand Theft Auto Games

Rudeboy2025

Which GTA game do you like the best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which GTA game do you like the best?

• Grand Theft Auto
    • Grand Theft Auto 2
    • Grand Theft Auto 3
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    • What's Grand Theft Auto?

Rudeboy2025

My favorite is a pick between Vice City and San Andreas. San Andreas has a lot of new things and Vice City's 80's look and feel is just awesome. But I'm gonna gave to go with San Andreas because of all the new things. Even though Tommy Vercetti was awesome.

• Replies 23
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Andreas, like you said, all the new stuff is just bad ass! :lol:

btw, for ALL SA cheats see here :rofl:

Rudeboy2025
San Andreas, like you said, all the new stuff is just bad ass! :lol:

btw, for ALL SA cheats see here :rofl:

Thanx for that site, It has more codes than any other site I have been to.

LemonHead2089

San Andreas baby! :rolleyes: has anyone gotten to 100% completion of ANY of the GTA games? currently I'm at about 90% in San Andreas and I dunno what it is for GTA 3 or GTA: VC (let my friend borrow VC)

i have 100% on GTA3 & VC. but i'm only at like 75% on SA, game has so much shit to do i lost track :rolleyes: i have all the boring stuff done like tags, shells, horse shoes...just have to finish stuff like the courier missions, etc. :lol:

no cheats btw...

tip: go to the small town shaped like a cross for the firetruck, ambulance, and vigilante missions (using the apache of course) ;)

Rudeboy2025

I had 100% on both GTA3 and Vice City, I am currently around 75 percent in San Andreas. I beat the main missions in December.

Chicano666
Haven't played SA or VC, so I'll have to say GTA3 :rolleyes:

Have you been living in a cave? ;) :lol:

Have you been living in a cave? ;)  :rolleyes:

:lol:

I know they were released but I'm more of a first person shooter. I love my Call Of Duty type games. I have about 20 games I've downloaded and burned and haven't even played them yet... Stronhold 2, Broken Sword 3, Colin McRae Rally 2005, Hitman Contracts, Rise Of Nations inc. Expansions, Driv3r, Silent Hill 4, Brothers In Arms, The Sims 2... I could go on lol

It's just finding the time to play them ;)

Chicano666
;)

I know they were released but I'm more of a first person shooter. I love my Call Of Duty type games. I have about 20 games I've downloaded and burned and haven't even played them yet... Stronhold 2, Broken Sword 3, Colin McRae Rally 2005, Hitman Contracts, Rise Of Nations inc. Expansions, Driv3r, Silent Hill 4, Brothers In Arms, The Sims 2... I could go on lol

It's just finding the time to play them :(

;)

So I see. I don't like first person shooter, but I might try one if its really good.

Rudeboy2025

I suck at First Person shooter :( Maybe I should practice more. I tried playing Call of Duty but my friend was WAAAAY better than me.

Guest Blank Space

I don't have SA, but I've played it before. Towing away police cars while they were in it was hilarious.

Also, gun with silencer... very high tech. :(

Rudeboy2025

How do you tow em away....I got in a tow truck once but what do you do?

It's not meant to be high tech since its set in the 90's.

you move the right analog stick up to lower the hook. back up, hook em, and hit down on the analog stick to pick the up (yeah, i know, it's backward) :(

Just downloaded Vice City. Will give it a go at some point later today :(

I like GTA: San Andreas the most as there is a whole lot to do in it and it is more customisable then the previous ones. Although GTA 1 and 2 are classics and i love to play them.

Rudeboy2025
I like GTA: San Andreas the most as there is a whole lot to do in it and it is more customisable then the previous ones. Although GTA 1 and 2 are classics and i love to play them.

I don't even know what system the first and second were for. :w00t: I am guessing they were for PlayStation?

What were they like anyway?

it was just an overhead view with, pretty much, the same overall goal in the game...become a kingpin :w00t:

GTA3 has views, when driving and on foot, that mimic the old games :w00t:

Rudeboy2025

Sounds crappy as hell. I don't even wanna touch it. ;)

it was actually quite fun, for it's time ;)

i played it recently and was like "screw this, pop in san andreas" :rolleyes:

Archived