Macrium Reflect 7.2.4952

T3rM1nat0Rr3

For general users, get one of the rescue media ISO's from:

Then add @fnsfernando Server Plus Technician's 7.2.4952 Portable to the ISO by using UltraISO, resulting in a Technician ISO. Of course, if @fnsfernando releases such a Technician ISO, you do not have to do this step.

If you want to install, use @Abacaxi repack, which has a working Redeploy function. Or register for a trial sn and use the official installer. For Redeploy, you may need to use @Plexxor 's workaround.

• Replies 55
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, a portable version (x86 & x64) of the current Macrium Reflect v7.2.4952 (not v7.2.4473 as listed in the info) is included in the latest "WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec (x86/x64/Native x86) 2020.06.09 English version"

11 hours ago, medp7060 said:

portable version (x86 & x64) of the current Macrium Reflect v7.2.4952 (not v7.2.4473 as listed in the info) is included in the latest "WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec (x86/x64/Native x86) 2020.06.09 English version

Nice catch

someone may cut it down to have Macrium reflect only iso inc portable.

16 minutes ago, SiNAN said:

Nice catch

someone may cut it down to have Macrium reflect only iso inc portable.

to have Macrium reflect only "..........yep , its a very good one too , Redeploy present .........👍

Correct me if I'm wrong.

WinPE size plus/minus macrium reflect won't make much difference. Better to have a winpe full of apps than several winpe with one app each.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:49 PM, mp68terr said:

Better to have a winpe full of apps than several winpe with one app each.

Sergei Strelec WinPE ISO is one of them with many useful apps including MR (x86 & x64). I have been using Strelec's for a long time.

Archived