One Spam mail that I got !!

nsan3

Lol I do not know what to say about this, please read it for yourself guys/gals, its very well written and composed, hats off.

============================================================================================================================

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in  your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because their not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successful delivered to your door step.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the  sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is  under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted I will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am  writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

============================================================================================================================

Edited by nsan3

kaloo1995

u r going to b a rich guy,

and hope the forum here will also get some % from ur booty from this captain......

🥂

😇

• Haha 2

OK dear beloved friend nsan3,

you got my email, now what is your answer? I'll go 50-50 with you,

I just need you to send me 3,000 dollars and a pair of scissors so I can cut my way out of this straight jacket.

I offered Mr Trump this deal but he asked "Do you think I'm nuts?"  I replied "No Donald, you're as sane as me".

Anyway, I'll send you my P.O. box address, but don't tell anybody...you can't trust ANYONE these days.

Big hug,

Lord Lucan.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Arachnoid

Hi Capt. Patrick Williams

Being a follower of Greta it would be ingenuous of me to take money made from selling a planet harming substance sush as Oil ,had it been from a renewable friendly resources we could have been onto a good thing. I do however have several friends in the region who would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible if you could provide a meet up at your ealrliest convenience.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, csmdew said:

This guy is as much a cpt in US army as I am a kgb agent in cuba.

So, you speak Russian, and Spanish?

1 hour ago, Arachnoid said:

Hi Capt. Patrick Williams

Being a follower of Greta it would be ingenuous of me to take money made from selling a planet harming substance sush as Oil ,had it been from a renewable friendly resources we could have been onto a good thing. I do however have several friends in the region who would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible if you could provide a meet up at your ealrliest convenience.

Your personalized email will be arriving tomorrow, renewable are a whole new ball game though and will require much more personal invest from you to UNLOCK the 45.5 million bank account into your name.

• Haha 2

Arachnoid

Unmarked Euros mind ,none of that dirty Covid covered US dollars  :D

I always wondered about these specific "trust" variants. The whole "I need someone that I can trust and that happens to be you, random person on the internet" should be the biggest red flag, shouldn't it?

I can imagine a scenario in which a gullible or elderly person falls for a sob story, or an inheritance scheme, or mail fraud, but how could people possibly fall for this of all things?

straycat19
19 hours ago, nsan3 said:

its very well written and composed, hats off.

Surely you jest.  I have seen things written by a 9 year old that read better than this.  Which is a dead give away that it is phony as a three dollar bill.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:08 PM, nsan3 said:

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........          Elmer J Fudd
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................   4000 Warner Boulevard, 

Burbank Calif. 91522   USA
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........  818 954-1744

• 1 year later...