Sony Ericsson

Sonar

Does anyone own a Sony Ericsson W705 & know where to download games?

Ive done a google search but most of the sites are junk.

• Replies 8
  • Views 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Some manufacturers allow you to delete already installed games and applications like in Nokia. And some don't like LG. I don't know about Sony though. Try googlein it.

@Atasas: Thanx for the sites. Really helpful. :)

Thanks for the sites, Do you by any chance know how to remove the games that I cant play that was already on the phone?

Welcome dudes!

I've had a similar prob on a similar phone

Just deleted all the folders and files that where stored on Games folder; then did Factory Phone reset (inc contacts back up and restore after)- worked for me

Thanks for the sites, Do you by any chance know how to remove the games that I cant play that was already on the phone?

Welcome dudes!

I've had a similar prob on a similar phone

Just deleted all the folders and files that where stored on Games folder; then did Factory Phone reset (inc contacts back up and restore after)- worked for me

I did try the master reset within the phone but the games that are locked that came witht he phone didnt go away.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a programme called xs++ but i darnt touch with with little knowledge of "mobile phone flashing".

I have found a programme called xs++ but i darnt touch with with little knowledge of "mobile phone flashing".

I flashed my K750i to a W800i. (2 years ago, lol)

I was scared at first, but you'll have to read a lot of tuts. It's quite easy, the steps are given to you, and if you mess it up, yea ur phone will be nuked but you can try flashing it again. (that was my problem :P )

And, here you go: http://www.myw705.lasyk.net/

I got all my stuff from there :)

(tuts are at the forum ;) )

Archived