A Private BT Community

Rock Lee

First off, I'm not here on personal matters. I'm here because of business matters. I see that K'Dude has done a great job keeping my private BT legacy going (I like how you hi-jacked my 2 threads and got your own stickied :P) and I noticed that a lot of you guys still have questions about private trackers and what not. Well I have the perfect place for you to do so: DKF.

No full url's or anything of the sort or a full name. We'd like to keep ourselves quiet, small and close knit. We're nothing close to torrent-invites so if you're looking for a larger community with more invites then I suggest you try your luck there. This forum (which I'm a SysOp at) is invite only and we have very knowledgeable members there who can help with any questions you may have.

While I do trust most of you, I see these forums have grown quite a bit since I was still here. Recognizable names will be admitted almost no questions asked. Sorry for you new guys but I don't know you so I can't trust you just yet. Hope you understand ;)

Anyway, I need you to answer a few questions for me if I don't know you:

1. How long have you been in the BT world?
  2. Have you ever traded?
  3. What trackers are you a part of?
  4. Will you be active on DKF (IRC, forums, etc)?
  5. Are you a staff member at an invite forum or tracker? If so, where?
  6. Are you at other invite forums? If so, provide profile links.
  7. Have you ever been banned from a forum?

EDIT: Oops, forgot something. PM me with the answers, I'll look you over and throw an invite your way. Can't believe I left that out...

Now onto some things you will not find at our forum:

• Level talk. It's for traders. I know K'Dude uses them a lot (& I'm not happy with him about this) but we never put levels on trackers.
  • Trading. This is pretty much a given. There is a forum for trading (a couple of them actually) so do your dirty work there.
  • Account giveaways. Nope, none here at all. You'll get an invite to your own account soon enough.

We are small at the moment and still growing. I haven't forgotten about the friends I made here and since the curiosity has arisen about private trackers here I decided to make this offer available to you guys. No, I'm not trying to make you replace this forum with DKF. We believe they can coexist and if that's not the case then I'll leave once again.

I'll stay here to answer any questions for an undefined amount of time. When I am gone I'll give you contact info before I leave.

A lot to read I know but it's a lot of info to take in.

Hope to see some of you guys there ^_^

► Rock Lee (I go under a different alias on DKF tho. Remember that :P)

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasssup Rock 8) ,

How u doin man,gud stuff,i want in :D

Level talk explained in the PM :wedgie:

P.S "DKF",when i first read it,i thought it was DKT,named after ur mate here :rofl: :lmao:

"A lot to read I know but it's a lot of info to take in"

No shit! :P its like reading the whole goddamn bible man... :P but the bible is GOOOOOOD!!!! GOD GOOD!!!

Dont know why I am posting this... :P

Anyway, how you doin Lee?

Sup mate :)

Quick question..

What about the ratio rules? Are they like PTM or like most standard private sites? ^_^

Sup mate :)

Quick question..

What about the ratio rules? Are they like PTM or like most standard private sites? ^_^

hi Haantjuh :)

DKF is not a private tracker,its a BT chat forum,where we could share invites and knowledge about the BT world(i think thats what it is) :)

@ KDude

Sup KDude,

:lmao: I knew somebody would say that. Oh well :P

@ Kallejosef

I'm doin good mate, doin good. How about you? Still a member of 30 or so different trackers?

@ Han

lol that's the second time you've done that since I offered something. I see someone is still a heavy drinker ;) ; Seriously, KDude explained it how I would have. If you're still interested throw me your email :)

@ KDude II

You're right, that's what it is.

Everybody Check this out,

http://filesharefrea...#comment-196976

Rock's Forum's is on FSF :party: :party:

Yup, glad someone noticed ^_^

That about settles it here then. If anybody wants to apply you can do it through the IRC.

Those of you who wanted an invite I've sent you one.

I'll now disappear back into the wind...

► Rock Lee

*close this if you want*

Archived