Buying from amazon

Betts1964

Just curious if anyone has bought anything worth more than $500, as an example, and received the item when it was expected to arrive? If not, how long was it before you got it?

TIA

• Replies 8
  • Views 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cpt.Anonymou5

Does not matter how much you spend, if it is not essential due to what's going on in the world right now its not important. It will be put off to the side to do latter, so many of my orders have come a few days late.

11 minutes ago, Cpt.Anonymou5 said:

Does not matter how much you spend, if it is not essential due to what's going on in the world right now its not important. It will be put off to the side to do latter, so many of my orders have come a few days late.

Days would be ok. I was curious as to weeks and months?

Cpt.Anonymou5

Shouldn't be weeks or months, but you never know these days. When you ordered from Amazon you should have noticed if it was "in stock" if it wasn't it could take weeks or months.. 

25 minutes ago, Cpt.Anonymou5 said:

Shouldn't be weeks or months, but you never know these days. When you ordered from Amazon you should have noticed if it was "in stock" if it wasn't it could take weeks or months.. 

I assume it is OK to order it if it is in stock and will receive it in a week or so?

Cpt.Anonymou5

If its in stock and its prime yeah I'd say about a week Thats about how long it took for me to get some PC parts.

It will tell you right there on the order summary page what the delivery date will be, before you even submit payment.

8 hours ago, spudboy said:

It will tell you right there on the order summary page what the delivery date will be, before you even submit payment.

Thx . I would hope so but with covid around it might be a lot longer.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:44 AM, Betts1964 said:

Thx . I would hope so but with covid around it might be a lot longer.

From what I have seen and ordered recently, the shipping/delivery dates reflect the current situation and are for the most part accurate. :)

Archived