Terabyte Image for Windows 3.39

Karamjit

Image for Windows provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive's data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It's that easy. As a key component of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite, Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock™, an add-on component included in the suite. VSS and PHYLock™ allows you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point-in-time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition that is in use.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! by any chance is there any other faster host? because the speed is too slow! only 30 kb! it says it could take 15 or more hours to download,could anyone please make a mirror on other faster host like Zippy or Gdrive.thanks

22 minutes ago, jack said:

Hi! by any chance is there any other faster host? because the speed is too slow! only 30 kb! it says it could take 15 or more hours to download,thanks

TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite v3.39 RETAIL + WinPE32, WinPE64 & WinRE

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /file/gs3rxhhffyk97kq/TERABYTE_3.39.7z/file

strange question about TeraByte

I use the portable version, but usually I have to download the full version only to see if tbiview.exe has changed and if necessary extract the updated version, otherwise it is not possible to navigate in the image. If it was possible to know if tbiview.exe has changed and in case upload this file .... maybe it's not just me who has this problem  😎

TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Portable 3.39 (x86 & x64 bit) English language

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/XI0SDVZ0/TBDIB_RSP.7z_links

Password: Nsane_members_April-20-2020

3 hours ago, Fred two said:

strange question about TeraByte

I use the portable version, but usually I have to download the full version only to see if tbiview.exe has changed and if necessary extract the updated version, otherwise it is not possible to navigate in the image. If it was possible to know if tbiview.exe has changed and in case upload this file .... maybe it's not just me who has this problem  😎

tbiview.exe 4.54.1 of 02/27/2020, no, it hasn't changed, if someone wanted to know

1 hour ago, Fred two said:

tbiview.exe 4.54.1 of 02/27/2020, no, it hasn't changed, if someone wanted to know

On the Terabyte site, free add-ons.  Related Components.

10 minutes ago, CatMan said:

On the Terabyte site, free add-ons.  Related Components.

Damn, it's true, thanks! Then the setup can be extracted with UniExtract

Related Components
TBIView with TBIMount and TBIHD

Site: https://www.terabyteunlimited.com
Sharecode: /downloads-image-for-windows.htm#addon

On 4/20/2020 at 7:41 AM, Plexxor said:

TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Portable 3.39 (x86 & x64 bit) English language

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/XI0SDVZ0/TBDIB_RSP.7z_links

Password: Nsane_members_April-20-2020

Plexxor, the extracted portable files have .sha extensions?   Removing their .sha extension results in .exe files but neither one will run on my Win10 system?  ...please advise.

3 hours ago, appzter said:

Plexxor, the extracted portable files have .sha extensions?   Removing their .sha extension results in .exe files but neither one will run on my Win10 system?  ...please advise.

Made these SHA files with Total Commander, just double click on them my friend, or better just forget these files they are oké

Greetz

3 hours ago, Plexxor said:

Made these SHA files with Total Commander, just double click on them my friend, or better just forget these files they are oké

Greetz

/

Sorry to report that they simply will not open!  -  I don't use Total Commander, so maybe that's the problem.

...and I sure don't understand your 'better just forget these files' remark?

5 hours ago, appzter said:

Sorry to report that they simply will not open!  -  I don't use Total Commander, so maybe that's the problem.

...and I sure don't understand your 'better just forget these files' remark?

2020-04-24-084535.jpg

Archived