[Expired] 1 year Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for the forum Nsane

boulawan

• Replies 74
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not many are interested, eh?

Okay, throw me in. 😎

Gift finished,we have 50 participants!!!, one of whom will get a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1 year, I will select the winner by lot with https://www.random.org/

The winner will be announced in due time, thank you all for participating in this gift !!

̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶g̶r̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶E̶L̶L̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶.̶
 ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶l̶i̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶i̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶2̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶i̶p̶a̶n̶t̶.̶
̶H̶u̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶!̶!̶

̶@̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶E̶L̶L̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶!̶
̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶b̶l̶i̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶!̶
̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶G̶R̶i̶M̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶

̶@̶G̶R̶i̶M̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶1̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶b̶y̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶i̶-̶M̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶!̶!̶

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶h̶s̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶!̶!̶

̶ ̶@̶E̶h̶s̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶!̶!̶

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶b̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶1̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶b̶y̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶A̶k̶a̶n̶e̶h̶a̶r̶u̶k̶a̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶

, pass this time, the contest will be ended and closed by administrators or others !!

Thanks to them,

@Akaneharuka you lost like the other 3 participants, you had 24 hours, elapsed time !!

Competition definitively ended

Boulawan

ps:long life to Nsane and carry you well during these hard times

3bvy.png

JeepWillys58

Congrats @Lord Killer of HELL!

And thanks to our friend  @boulawan for this giveaway!

A hug to all participants and everyone at NSANE!

I wish everyone is well and ready to beat the coronavirus!

Regards

@JeepWillys58

On 4/23/2020 at 5:30 PM, boulawan said:

4 participants are still missing to finalize the contest, I am still waiting 24 hours and I will announce the winner !!

Still waiting for the result :)

JeepWillys58
2 hours ago, ZackMark29 said:

Still waiting for the result :)

Hi dear friend @ZackMark29,

Did you find it here:

Regards

@JeepWillys58

̶ ̶@̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶E̶L̶L̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶!̶
̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶b̶l̶i̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶!̶ ̶

:rolleyes:

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶G̶R̶i̶M̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶

̶@̶G̶R̶i̶M̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶1̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶b̶y̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶i̶-̶M̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶!̶!̶
:tooth:

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶h̶s̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶!̶!̶

:win:

will we finally have a winner !!
ps: to members of the Nsane forum, why participate in a gift and not claim victory, the 3 rd will it be faster than the previous ones?

̶ ̶@̶E̶h̶s̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶!̶!̶

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶b̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶1̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶b̶y̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶A̶k̶a̶n̶e̶h̶a̶r̶u̶k̶a̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶

, pass this time, the contest will be ended and closed by administrators or others !!

Thanks to them,

@Akaneharuka you lost like the other 3 participants, you had 24 hours, elapsed time !!

Congratulations to the winner. Will be looking forward to more such contests to try my luck to claim Malwarebytes Licence Key.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:08 PM, boulawan said:

̶ ̶@̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶E̶L̶L̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶!̶
̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶b̶l̶i̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶!̶!̶ ̶

:rolleyes:

@GRiM, your time is up you had 24 hours to claim your 1 year license Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in my mailbox !!

The new winner and Ehsan, ask me by private message within 24 hours, the license !!

:win:

will we finally have a winner !!
ps: to members of the Nsane forum, why participate in a gift and not claim victory, the 3 rd will it be faster than the previous ones?

No problem you can send key to me.

😎

Thanks to them,

@boulawan do we finally have a winner who claimed the prize or I can hold out my hope that I will be the one who will finally get qualified for the licence!? 🤔😜

@boulawan do we finally have a winner who claimed the prize or I can hold out my hope that I will be the one who will finally get qualified for the licence!? 🤔😜

Sorry for you, you are in 44th position to obtain the license and you could not get the key, the last winner is Akaneharuka, as I said in my last post !!
If he doesn't ask me in a private message, within 24 hours, the contest is over and closed by the administrators !!

If he doesn't ask me in a private message, within 24 hours, the contest is over and closed by the administrators !!

What happen to your gift as still not giving it out ? Just leave it as it was or welcome for PM to get it?

I am very anxious to get this license and have been waiting everyday for my chance to come!

Any chance still?

• Matrix changed the title to [Expired] 1 year Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for the forum Nsane
  • Matrix unpinned this topic
  • Matrix locked this topic

Archived