Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10

Karamjit

2 hours ago, coolkips said:

I think you should join this thread:

Yeah i already know about this thread and following it for years, but i wanted a dedicated thread specifically for IDM .. that thread has only Firewall/IP blocking tutorials for IDM but noone shares fixes for IDM in that thread.

We can have dedicated IDM Fixes and Activation thread just Like Microsoft Windows and Office Activations. 

• Replies 531
  • Views 109k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They silently changing the build from 6.37 Build 10 to 6.37 Build 10! :tooth:

How? Simple - the old one is 6.37.10.1 and the new is 6.37.10.2 - this is same 6.37 Build 10 but minor change which is invisible in changelog. So, your all patches are weak! But crackers and users don't have to know! :) They must blame any treatment that not work. But it was work if you had the previous installer.

You can try to compare the checksums of different installers with same builds (6.37.10.1, 6.37.10.2 etc...). Then everything will become clear

2 minutes ago, AlexPunk said:

You can try to compare the checksums of different installers with same builds (6.37.10.1, 6.37.10.2 etc...). Then everything will become clear

So, at least any cracker should share his work with checksum of cracked EXE? :) Great!

Сhecksums of IDM installers, downloaded at different times to check for changes. To understand if there were any changes in the installer with the same build or not

Marcus Thunder
1 hour ago, NaJeEb303 said:

but noone shares fixes for IDM in that thread

sledge101 & Actver continuously update their fixes on that thread, look for the date when the post was edited at the bottom compared to when it was posted at the top.

10 minutes ago, BTJB said:

They silently changing the build from 6.37 Build 10 to 6.37 Build 10!

This proves that they are working from home...:afro:

4 minutes ago, Marcus Thunder said:

sledge101 & Actver continuously update their fixes on that thread, look for the date when the post was edited at the bottom compared to when it was posted at the top.

This proves that they are working from home...:afro:

Hahaha !!! And that Profile Picture??? :lmao:

15 minutes ago, BTJB said:

So, at least any cracker should share his work with checksum of cracked EXE? :) Great!

as an option - crack+IDM.exe, for which it is intended and fully working :)

45 minutes ago, BTJB said:

How? Simple - the old one is 6.37.10.1 and the new is 6.37.10.2 - this is same 6.37 Build 10 but minor change which is invisible in changelog. So, your all patches are weak! But crackers and users don't have to know! :) They must blame any treatment that not work. But it was work if you had the previous installer.

Hello! :)
Still 17 April 2020 (Time: 09:24) (version 6.37.10.1)
Same for both versions (for Trial and Retail)
The change does not appear. I checked it and just downloaded them again.

Packed versions 6.37.10.1 (Retail & Trial)
Internal IDMan.exe version 6.37.10.3 (Retail)

Internal IDMan.exe version 6.37.10.2 (Trial)

Same as before. No change.

But if you said that for VueScan, you'd be completely right. VueScan does this very often (silently adding new versions) :D

Nice tools ! A big thx at author/authors !

"IDM_6.3x_Crack_v17.1.exe" works perfectly for the moment ! :)

A superb community this forum !

3 hours ago, Fred two said:

There is a limit in 24 hours, I would propose to take it per day, which would be better regulated 🙂

when we are members, after 50 posts, we will have more "reactions available,

go ... so I add one to get closer to the goal

:cheers:

1 hour ago, BTJB said:

I think the trial reset script doesn't work well in retail versions, but when I tried it in the trial version, I observed that the time was reset. I will test it again and again. :tooth:

4 hours ago, yaschir said:

@The Hidden 2000, I would like to compile a new AIO constructor using your patch if you allow it.
Regards. :)

I'm waiting for this new AIO and your improvements. B)

But unfortunately, browser integration doesn't work for me, as I wrote back in two of my posts ...

WindowsAddict
11 minutes ago, yaschir said:

I think the trial reset script doesn't work well in retail versions, but when I tried it in the trial version, I observed that the time was reset. I will test it again and again. :tooth:

It's not the trial or retail version that makes the difference, IDM create unique clsid keys and you need to check them with loop in your script.

I've mentioned it on many occasions but I don't understand why you ignore it every time. 

Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 makes the headaches of activator makers.

keep the spirit, keep fighting for make really working patch or crack

4 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

It's not the trial or retail version that makes the difference, IDM create unique clsid keys and you need to check them with loop in your script.

I've mentioned it on many occasions but I don't understand why you ignore it every time. 

Yeah, I know that, and I'm aware of it; therefore, maybe some exceptional situations may occur, I thought maybe more flexible.

IDM Support

IDM works by saving a timestamp into CLSID keys. Also saves a locked state when a Fake Serial is detected just like Adobe does.
Every new build is changed. Last build was made to fix all the holes discovered in early versions.

if anyone is interested IDM is offering licenses in low price! A lifetime license for 2 or more PCs only costs 19.99 dollars

stay tune and make IDM great again! :cheers:

WindowsAddict
3 minutes ago, yaschir said:

Yeah, I know that, and I'm aware of it; therefore, maybe some exceptional situations may occur, I thought maybe more flexible.

Check my script to reset trial whenever you face such issues in your tests. I'm still waiting for someone to say that it didn't reset the trial correctly.

23 minutes ago, seagate said:

But unfortunately, browser integration doesn't work for me, as I wrote back in two of my posts ...

I can't do this development without The Hidden 2000's permission. I'm waiting for friend's permission.

6 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Check my script to reset trial whenever you face such issues in your tests. I'm still waiting for someone to say that it didn't reset the trial correctly.

I've tested in the past. You prepared well, health to your hands and congratulations but; I can't remember which version I tested, but it might be Windows 10, reg couldn't take ownership and therefore couldn't delete it. Really, it's not a lie.

WindowsAddict
10 minutes ago, yaschir said:

but; I can't remember which version I tested, but it might be Windows 10, reg couldn't take ownership and therefore couldn't delete it. Really, it's not a lie.

Thanks. Are you referring to my script? It doesn't take any ownership.

6 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Thanks. Are you referring to my script? It doesn't take any ownership.

:) Yes, that's why I said that no such action takes place. So, blocked entries by IDM AIO reg-blocker are still exist.

WindowsAddict
8 minutes ago, yaschir said:

:) Yes, that's why I said that no such action takes place. So, blocked entries by IDM AIO reg-blocker are still exist.

IDM-AIO blocks reg keys in order to remain activated.  The script is supposed to work when other tools are not applied to do something else with IDM. I think users should be/are aware that when they use a patch, they need to uninstall it before trying another patch. Multiple patch in action at same time would create issues anyway.

4 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

IDM-AIO blocks reg keys in order to remain activated.  The script is supposed to work when other tools are not applied to do something else with IDM.

Yeah and, for this reason, IDM Trial Reset scripts will work stable in clean systems without any fake serial or IDM registry entries blocked. and the trial reset will work well without triggering the fake serial action.

BillyBootlace
1 hour ago, seagate said:

Hi there

If your Firefox browser integration doesn't work you need to do it manually.

This is from Internet Download Manager's support page .....

If extension is not installed automatically, then install new IDM Integration Module extension from Mozilla add-ons site using direct link below:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tonec-idm-integration-module/

Worked for me when I had the same problem

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 unlocked this topic

Archived