ESET Internet Security free for 1 Year

Adenman

12 hours ago, sriharshasatish said:

Not yet... 

Can u eloborate what u have tried...? If u got confirmation mail then wait for another mail...!!

I havent received any email. 

• Replies 35
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sriharshasatish
11 hours ago, funkyy said:

Well guys...have any of you received a key yet?

We're getting closer to the "up to 48 hours to process" that was quoted in the OP. :fool::fool::fool:

Update..the 48 hours "process" is about up..any sign of a license guys?

No SIgn Of It... I Think All The Members Entered Same IBAN id. This Type Of Giveaway  Posted In Other Websites With High Viewers.

We're getting closer to the "up to 48 hours to process" that was quoted in the OP. :fool::fool::fool:

No SIgn Of It... I Think All The Members Entered Same IBAN id. This Type Of Giveaway  Posted In Other Websites With High Viewers.

5 hours ago, PokerFace said:

I havent received any email. 

Enter First 2 Boxes As Email Id.

For Example.

Company Name: [email protected]

email id: [email protected]

now it will works..:-) Go And Give A Try 

I think those 48 hours will be for non covid effected country 🤓 joking apart no sign of any key 60 hours up for me....i have spend 1 hour for this 🤬 this ESET guys are not dumb as us it seems

2 hours ago, J WACKO said:

I think those 48 hours will be for non covid effected country 🤓 joking apart no sign of any key 60 hours up for me....i have spend 1 hour for this 🤬 this ESET guys are not dumb as us it seems

It's a long way from Australia to us and time seems to have expanded.Not enough 48 hours,those licenses must be left like the top of a baking cake or some angry kangaroos boycotted the entire operation .😆 It was simple enough that I just filled out a form and I didn't have to donate blood 😬for a 1 year license as much as I would have liked to.
Honestly, I was pretty skeptical from the beginning but I told myself it deserves a try.

For once in my life it appears I made the right decision when I ignored this offer.

You've more chance of getting 1 year in an Australian penal colony than getting a 1 year license!!

Anyway, God loves a trier!!:duh::duh::duh:

You people are not paying attention! This prerequisite is on the original giveaway page:

Businesses need to be a registered HT user (If you are not click here)

So, you need to have your business registered on the site. You can't just take any aussie business email.

I also just read this:

I sent a request, see if the key comes. And I want to add, for the last time when the Eset was handed out keys in Australia, everyone took them changing their IP, activated the antivirus, and then all these keys were banned. Eset has a binding of keys to regions.

Source

1 hour ago, lurch234 said:

You people are not paying attention! This prerequisite is on the original giveaway page: Businesses need to be a registered HT user..So, you need to have your business registered on the site. You can't just take any aussie business email. Eset has a binding of keys to regions.

I also just read this:

Totally correct @lurch234 thanks and just to add this most important prerequisite here also Quoted on first Page..

FREE 1 Year License of ESET Internet Security to all SMBs with an ABN

SMBs with an ABN = Small to Medium Business's with an Australian Business Number 

Note this is a Regional based Giveaway While its easy to find SMB's and there ABN's as soon as you stop using an Australian IP Eset will quickly flag and blacklist you.  (Here's a Working Other)

On 4/17/2020 at 6:02 AM, funkyy said:

until now, 4 days after registration I have not received the key ... Maybe my data is not considered valid 🤣

• Adenman locked this topic

Archived