AIMP 4.70 Build 2210 Beta

T3rM1nat0Rr3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

AIMP is a full-featured free music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Over twenty audio formats are supported. This is one of the best music players you can find on the Internet. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. The existing functionality can be extended by adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. It is able to convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, AIMP can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.

Thanks to rach for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An archive with the 40 most popular Skins, Icons, and Plugins

Size: 304.14 MB

Site: https://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/qx8g1u22c6p7u83/AIMP.rar/file

Individual Archives:

Icons | 23.39 MB
Sharecode: /file/h5z3ikv20a10dxr/Icons.rar/file

Plugins | 28.41 MB
Sharecode: /file/x37h2rwqq707cll/Plugins.rar/file

Skins | 252.32 MB
Sharecode: /file/ike8msjrnzjq4mz/Skins.rar/file

Does anyone else get an error window (something about a memory leak) on closing AIMP?

3 hours ago, keyman said:

Does anyone else get an error window (something about a memory leak) on closing AIMP?

Yes, I hope the developer could fix that soon. It's a very nice audio player.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:36 AM, Gyro21 said:

Yes, I hope the developer could fix that soon. It's a very nice audio player.

It's pretty much the best audio player these days. Winamp tries to keep up (in its WACUP incarnation) with more or less success, but in the main it still shows its age. I also like that AIMP is portable "out-of-the-box".

PS. The bug has been fixed in Beta 2 (version 4.70.2211).

27 minutes ago, keyman said:

It's pretty much the best audio player these days. Winamp tries to keep up (in its WACUP incarnation) with more or less success, but in the main it still shows its age. I also like that AIMP is portable "out-of-the-box".

PS. The bug has been fixed in Beta 2 (version 4.70.2211).

Indeed, I set the sample rate to 192 KHz and the Bit Depth to 32 Bit, using WASAPI. I have also a Sound Blaster Z. Big thanks for telling me about the new version, what I did was to return to the stable version, let's see if there's no bugs for now :) 

5 minutes ago, Gyro21 said:

Indeed, I set the sample rate to 192 KHz and the Bit Depth to 32 Bit, using WASAPI. I have also a Sound Blaster Z. Big thanks for telling me about the new version, what I did was to return to the stable version, let's see if there's no bugs for now :) 

Yes, that's just my setup (192 kHz/32bit/WASAPI), it works perfectly in AIMP. You're welcome, I bet there shouldn't be any problems - in fact that pop-up was the first bug I ever encountered in any of their betas, and I always update to the latest beta as soon as it's available. I was thinking of switching back to the stable version too, but knowing that the developer is very quick to fix bugs I decided to wait - and here we have it, a perfectly working app :rockon:

16 minutes ago, keyman said:

Yes, that's just my setup (192 kHz/32bit/WASAPI), it works perfectly in AIMP. You're welcome, I bet there shouldn't be any problems - in fact that pop-up was the first bug I ever encountered in any of their betas, and I always update to the latest beta as soon as it's available. I was thinking of switching back to the stable version too, but knowing that the developer is very quick to fix bugs I decided to wait - and here we have it, a perfectly working app :rockon:

Yeah :D I'm going to install it right now ! ... Interesting! we are audiophiles haha. Artem, the developer, is a very nice guy that make his program a diamond for the music.

With AIMP Audio Converter, I convert my FLAC, APE, AIFF and WAV songs to AAC M4A (FAAC), there is the encoder in the Encoder Section in the main page, also the instructions how to install it. The only thing you need to modify is the Preset, set it to 9. No more, that's it. Do not touch other settings of the encoder insider AIMP Audio Converter.

The conversion gains space between 65 % to 80 % respect to the original file. I ran the Spectrum Analyzer in AIMP and the (Magnitude) Bode Plot is the same... YES !! the same, so the music remains being lossless (it's M4A after all).

I have saved more than 15 GB in total, that happened last year, it amazed me too much.

Archived