Extended ESET Internet Security 2020 Free license for 12 months (Dematerialized)

boulawan

Extended ESET Internet Security 2020 Free license for 12 months (Dematerialized)

lheb.png

kb1n.png

Complete the form to countries like Germany
You will receive a first key by email immediately after 120 days from the end from 120 days you will receive another key and the same thing again

Try it today and test ESET Internet Security for 120 days for free. Simply fill out the form below and provide the promo code on your PC world.

After successful registration, you will receive an initial license key for ESET Internet Security for 120 days.

And best of all: after the expiration of 120 days, you can find a coupon code for 120 additional days in the latest edition of PC World. After this period, you will receive a third of codes for 120 days on the current edition of PC World. So loyal readers protect your laptop or PC for a year for free!

Of course, we will inform you in due time of the expiration of your ESET Internet Security and how you can extend.

GIVEAWAY:https://www.eset.com/de/pcwelt-eis-1/?utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliate&awc=15751_1585672856_16ae6781817cccd04d2740ac28146b3e

CODE:PCWESET2019

ps:no need for VPN Germany, it is not necessary to receive a key

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adenman...I used the offer that you posted last year. I used my real email address and I received the first 120 day licence immediately (thanks(. But when my 120 days was up I never received the second 120 day licence so I had to search around to find another short term one. I don't know if other people who used your posted offer had the same result, or if I was just unlucky. Any way I'll have a look at Boulawan's posted offer!! lol

Thanks to both of you though!!😀😀😀

UPDATE:- I just used your offer Boulawan and I received a 120 day licence.

However when I input the licence I get a "failed" message saying an internal server error occurred please contact Support.

I tried three times but each time with the same message.

It may be because I have been using a "Free Trial" licence which will expire on 1st June......I can't think of any other reason.:sadbye::sadbye::sadbye:

starsfighter
2 hours ago, funkyy said:

However when I input the licence I get a "failed" message saying an internal server error occurred please contact Support.

same

NightWalker
4 hours ago, funkyy said:

Adenman...I used the offer that you posted last year. I used my real email address and I received the first 120 day licence immediately (thanks(. But when my 120 days was up I never received the second 120 day licence so I had to search around to find another short term one. I don't know if other people who used your posted offer had the same result, or if I was just unlucky. Any way I'll have a look at Boulawan's posted offer!! lol

Thanks to both of you though!!😀😀😀

UPDATE:- I just used your offer Boulawan and I received a 120 day licence.

I tried three times but each time with the same message.

It may be because I have been using a "Free Trial" licence which will expire on 1st June......I can't think of any other reason.:sadbye::sadbye::sadbye:

ESET checks the region/language of the machine and compares to the license, if there is a difference you get the ACT.33 or ACT.34 error.

So how do you then go around it to activate it if you aren't in germany? I tried changing location and adding english german language and didn't help. Still act.33 error.

1 hour ago, mikiki said:

So how do you then go around it to activate it if you aren't in germany? I tried changing location and adding english german language and didn't help. Still act.33 error.

I've just tried again, using another email address, using VPN set to Germany.

I got another license, but the same error message during activation, even with Germany set as location

on the activation page. Looks like they've tightened up even with the free offers!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I managed to able to activated it. Simply add license to your existing eset account. If you don't have one go to my.eset.com and create new account.

After that use license manager as activation option. No VPN needed 😘

TheEmpathicEar

Could someone here outline the steps needed to get to the point where you have successfully activated?

Unfortunately, I don 't have it activated. I used to go through the VPN and the account. Without results! Mistake 33

10 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

We need steps: 1, 2, 3, etc.

14 hours ago, 7even said:

I managed to able to activated it. Simply add license to your existing eset account. If you don't have one go to my.eset.com and create new account.

After that use license manager as activation option. No VPN needed 😘

First obtain license from 1'st post and wiith license in hand do following steps:

1. Go to my.eset.com via browser.

2. Login if you have eset account. If not simply create one.

3. Now select eset license manager and add your giveaway license there. It will tell you that license has been added to your account.

4. Now open your Eset Internet Security desktop app to activate product.

5. In the "Choose activation option" DON'T select Use a purchased License Key but pick use License Manager instead.

6. Then sign-in to your Eset account you created from step 2. 

7. Enjoy 120 days trial. Let's hope they send us another 120 days when it's over.

5 hours ago, 7even said:

First obtain license from 1'st post and wiith license in hand do following steps:

1. Go to my.eset.com via browser.

2. Login if you have eset account. If not simply create one.

3. Now select eset license manager and add your giveaway license there. It will tell you that license has been added to your account.

4. Now open your Eset Internet Security desktop app to activate product.

5. In the "Choose activation option" DON'T select Use a purchased License Key but pick use License Manager instead.

6. Then sign-in to your Eset account you created from step 2. 

7. Enjoy 120 days trial. Let's hope they send us another 120 days when it's over.

Excellent! Good advice.

2020-04-02_105502.1585820234.png

Archived