GeForce Game Ready Driver 445.75

T3rM1nat0Rr3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

This is the latest WHQL driver for NVIDIA GeForce GPUs as well as TITAN desktop GPUs. NVIDIA GeForce drivers stand for compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. Updating your drivers ensures the best experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates for your NVIDIA product. Users of cards not supported in this release will find the latest drivers available for their card on the Download Page.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new , updated, audio-driver is included this time.............:coolwink:

This nVidia installer is much smaller in bytes , compared with the previous version also...........

GeForce Hotfix display driver version 445.78 is based on our latest Game Ready Driver 445.75.

This Hotfix driver addresses the following:
  • Some DirectX 11 games may fail to launch when Image Sharpening is enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel
Click on the URL below to download the appropriate driver:

Windows 10 64-bit Standard Driver - Click Here
Windows 10 64-bit DCH Driver - Click Here

Thank you, but is the NVIDIA Control Panel available with the standard driver for this version ?. I usually install it in the manual way through the device manager, but the control panel is missing.

The release notes say that the Standard NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.940.0 is available with this but its not. 

I even tried uninstalling with DDU, but it seems the Control Panel is gone even with the standard driver. 

Any ideas ? Thank you

33 minutes ago, jinvidia said:

Thank you, but is the NVIDIA Control Panel available with the standard driver for this version ?. I usually install it in the manual way through the device manager, but the control panel is missing.

The release notes say that the Standard NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.940.0 is available with this but its not. 

I even tried uninstalling with DDU, but it seems the Control Panel is gone even with the standard driver. 

Any ideas ? Thank you

I found my NVIDIA Control Panel in the Windows Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization.

@JimmyQ - Think you must have installed the dch (non-standard) driver and installed the control panel separately from the windows store. In mine, its missing. The control panel was present in the previous nvidia standard driver. 

11 minutes ago, jinvidia said:

@JimmyQ - Think you must have installed the dch (non-standard) driver and installed the control panel separately from the windows store. In mine, its missing. The control panel was present in the previous nvidia standard driver. 

I actually installed it using the latest version of NV updater. I'm not sure how it ended up where it did. Maybe a clean install might help with this. I have had problems with the control panel missing in the past though.

Archived