Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Believes US Army Might Have Brought COVID-19 to Wuhan

dufus

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The US army might have brought the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) to China’s Wuhan, the city where the virus was first detected in the country, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Zhao Lijian said on Thursday.

"When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!" Zhao tweeted.

2/2 CDC was caught on the spot. When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation! pic.twitter.com/vYNZRFPWo3

— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) March 12, 2020

The statement was a response to the director of the US’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Robert Redfield, admitting on Wednesday that some Americans who seemingly died from influenza were subsequently tested positive for COVID-19.

/2 CDC Director Robert Redfield admitted some Americans who seemingly died from influenza were tested positive for novel #coronavirus in the posthumous diagnosis, during the House Oversight Committee Wednesday. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/vYNZRFPWo3

— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) March 12, 2020

The coronavirus disease was first detected in Wuhan, Hubei province, in late December. China claims the most of confirmed cases – over 80,900, including over 3,000 deaths.

As of now, the peak of the epidemic in China is over, with the country registering no new cases in any city of Hubei province, except Wuhan, over the past week.

Yet, the outbreak is ramping up across other countries of the world, with the World Health Organization now calling it a pandemic.

sauce

• Replies 10
  • Views 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not know whether this is true or not. I do not want to push conspiracies. But I have wondered why/how this spread so much in the US. Considering Americans are leaders in combating viruses. They have the top most experts employed by the CDC. These are the people who can deploy to anywhere in the planet within a few short hours to contain new diseases. These same experts claim 60-70% of Americans will become infected.

where as in China most of the infected are in Hubei province, more specifically largest  concentration of infected are in the city of Wuhan. China took the brunt of the infected cases and are currently at 80,981; That number has level off with no new cases for days. So the question is, why is America expecting a higher percentage of their citizens to be infected?

again, i am not promoting conspiracies. just sharing my thoughts and asking questions.

If there weren't conspiracy then the world would have been a much better place.

Also this could easily be a biological war.

Akaneharuka

And now today That president of Japan Abe f***** give the money to the WHO 46 million to make the WHO said. the Japan is safe to place to open the Tokyo Olympic.

I will tell you again !

Do not come to Japan it not SAFE ! Do not come to Japan it not SAFE ! Do not come to Japan it not SAFE !

This is an extreme stupid allegation. If so,  the first case should happen in USA not Wuhan. The spreading is because China has played down the seriousness of the virus alongside with the WHO.

we will never know... but suffer non the less, stay safe.

" You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

Rahm Emanuel

2 hours ago, franco46 said:

This is an extreme stupid allegation. If so,  the first case should happen in USA not Wuhan. The spreading is because China has played down the seriousness of the virus alongside with the WHO.

Again, I am not saying its whether its true or not. But, espionage is done covertly. China locked down the cities affected, despite economic harm to it's economy. If anybody downplayed COVID-19 severity, it's Trump and his pals from Fox News. 

Akaneharuka

That man paid more 50 million usd  to the WHO and now he got what he want :(

He fake the number of infected and the number of death.

Do not come to Japan it not SAFE !

78yXIlp.jpg

• Karlston locked this topic

Given the serious nature of the global coronavirus pandemic, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories don't help and can cause division when we should instead be uniting.

Topic locked.

Archived