Jump to content

Google Chrome 80.0.3987.122


T3rM1nat0Rr3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Google Chrome Portable 80.0.3987.122 (32-64 bit) Multilingual by PortableAppZ


Google Internet browser without installation.
Download Portable Chrome 32-64 bit MultiVersion Online
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8618372/Iron_Portable_Online_32-64-bit_Multilingual.exe.html

 

For XP/Vista: Download Portable Chrome 49.0.2623.112 32 bit Online
Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/3tq2ceq2z8rjdtb/Chrome_Portable_49.0.2623.112_32-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe/file

 

Extract and run ChromePortable or ChromiumPortable or IronPortable.
If you want to add parameters, start in incognito mode, not set cache in temp, not delete cache or allow multiple instances: edit *Portable.ini.
Example: AdditionalParameters=--app=http://portableappz.blogspot.com
Settings of installed Chrome, Chromium or Iron should be preserved.

Edited by Plexxor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SPECTRUM said:

 

 

https://dl.google.com/edgedl/chrome/install/GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi

https://dl.google.com/edgedl/chrome/install/GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise64.msi

 

these also same only ? i mean even these links files can do auto update.

 

bloody how many type of chrome setup out there..

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

zanderthunder
4 minutes ago, truemate said:

bloody how many type of chrome setup out there..

i think Google provides some customizations, especially the enterprise sector.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, zanderthunder said:

i think Google provides some customizations, especially the enterprise sector.

 

soo which one should i use... i just need a simple fast running chrome with auto update.. no extra stuffs

Edited by truemate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

zanderthunder
2 minutes ago, truemate said:

 

soo which one should i use... i just need a simple fast running chrome with auto update.. no extra stuffs

up to you, @SPECTRUM links to the official offline installers are come with auto update feature. either you choose single or all user account, 32-bit or 64-bit.

if you picked single user account, it will be installed only on your current user account.

if you picked all user account, it will be installed on all user accounts in your computer.

and if your system is 64-bit, go for 64 bit. if 32-bit go for 32 bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, zanderthunder said:

up to you, @SPECTRUM links to the official offline installers are come with auto update feature. either you choose single or all user account, 32-bit or 64-bit.

if you picked single user account, it will be installed only on your current user account.

if you picked all user account, it will be installed on all user accounts in your computer.

and if your system is 64-bit, go for 64 bit. if 32-bit go for 32 bit.

 

 

ok..

the link what i shared even they are official and are direct links..

and support auto update feature.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

zanderthunder
2 hours ago, truemate said:

 

 

ok..

the link what i shared even they are official and are direct links..

and support auto update feature.

 

 

that's why I wrote to tell you to make your own choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, truemate said:

 

 

https://dl.google.com/edgedl/chrome/install/GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi

https://dl.google.com/edgedl/chrome/install/GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise64.msi

 

these also same only ? i mean even these links files can do auto update.

 

bloody how many type of chrome setup out there..

 

 

 

 

 

from where you have get these enterprise links ? is there an official website to download them ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, SPECTRUM said:

 

from where you have get these enterprise links ? is there an official website to download them ?

 

these are direct links from google server..

GOOGLE RELEASED OFFLINE CHROME INSTALLERS ENTERPRISE EDITION FOR WINDOWS CLIENT frm 2018

link sniff 😉

 

Edited by truemate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, truemate said:

 

these are direct links from google server..

GOOGLE RELEASED OFFLINE CHROME INSTALLERS ENTERPRISE EDITION FOR WINDOWS CLIENT frm 2018

link sniff 😉

 

 

ok, but what have you used to get these links ? are you using a spider web bot or what ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2020 at 4:55 AM, SPECTRUM said:

 

ok, but what have you used to get these links ? are you using a spider web bot or what ?

 

nope dude... got this link frm some site

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...