Demonoid is back!

KotaXor

• Administrator

Sorry people. As you know it's blocked here. And somehow these proxies are not allowin to make one. If anyone has a proxy that can work, please tell me. I request that all the invite requests should be asked in the thread that is made for it. Patience is a virtue. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an invite from shought ... thanks bro :dance2:

expect a lot of request coming to you shought ... lol :sorry:

Wow, thanks for this great news!! I just checked Demonoid last night, but it was still down.

I am logged in as of this moment (thanks to shought for the invite) ... trying to get the hang of it ( this is my first time in demonoid :secret: )

Beloved BitTorrent tracker site comes back to life after a lengthy downtime.

It’s a been a little over 3 months now that famed BitTorrent tracker site Demonoid went offline after suffering from hardware issues that resulted in some unspecified data loss.

It followed the site's closure from November 2008 to April of this year thanks to pressure from the Canadian Recording Industry Association(CRIA).

It’s absence has been deeply felt by all in the BitTorrent community who looked to Demonoid as a solid go-to site for everything from random TV shows and sports games to the latest and greatest from the world of cinema and music.

So it’s welcome news to learn that the wait is now over, that Demonoid is back online, previous individual share-ratio and all.

It’s “currently testing the newly written code” that was rewritten for those parts of the site that suffered data loss and says that “more downtime is hopefully not necessary, but might be a possibility” so we’ll have to wait and see.

“Welcome back, we missed you!” it adds.

Likewise.

view.gif View: Original Article

-------

Invites available, pm me ;)

• Administrator

Try a proxy. Here try this site : hidemyass.com

• Administrator

Indeed. :D . The site is from many years now. And is also famous because of it's name. :D

now i'm getting a

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage error

not getting the http 500 error

managed to log in this morning at work and everything was ok . but later on kept getting the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage error .

i dont need a proxy as i can access all sites . might be a site problem . will try again later on .

• Administrator

Demonoid is blocked at many places. Suddenly it must be blocked at your place.

You should really try the web proxy site posted on post #36

@wintron: I'm getting the same problem as you. Demonoid was working last night for me, but now it doesn't even respond to PING requests.

• Administrator

OK I was wrong. It's not workin here either.

@wintron: I'm getting the same problem as you. Demonoid was working last night for me, but now it doesn't even respond to PING requests.

Same thing for me.

Wait and see ^_^

++

It is working for me now and also responding to PING commands!! Maybe because it's almost 11:30 PM (2330 hours) in continental Europe.

Just went by there... They've got a message up that says,

"We are currently testing the newly written code. More downtime is hopefully not necessary, but might be a possibility.

Welcome back, we missed you! "

Nice to see them back.

Happy holidays to all!

Demonoid does seem to be responding reasonably well today. Although I did get one HTTP 500 message when it didn't respond, but refreshing the browser got the page to load.

Archived