TrackerAccess Invites and a good news

karachidude

Hello my International Friends :wub: ,

"Ur's Faithfully" has been appointed a Moderator,at TrackerAccess.Org, ,a thriving Private Tracker.

Its a general tracker,with pretty decent speeds,a nice little but growing database(almost all new and famous releases are on seedboxes),and a very friendly community.I must mention here,that the Bonus is such,that it will make u feel,u r on a ratioless tracker :guns: .

Currently signups are closed,but i would like to invite all my friends here,to come and check it out and enjoys easy torrenting :fun: .

I also will be sharing some stuff from here to there.

P.S. I will not "AND I MEAN IT",by any chance become inactive in any form on nsane,yeh thats right i will be here and will keep annoying the hell out of u people :tease: ,and will possibly become more annoying because know i m a Mod at a tracker :showoff2: :showoff: :rasta: .

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Good. Congrats. :)

So trackeraccess is fully ratio free? :think:

DKT my friend u should join...really..its very easy to be on,and u get all the new stuff :D.

No its not actually ratioless,but it has such a good bonus system,that it will amaze u,u know how my connection is but still i have almost 1.3TB's of upload there.Anybody seeding 4-5 torrents from the site,should be able to buy atleast 20-30GB daily.Thats a good system my friend

• Administrator

Ratio based. Hmm, I give up on it. If it would have been ratioless and open for sometime signup, I would have thought about it.

Archived