Referrer errors?

Guest HonkBish

Guest HonkBish

Example: someone try to download KLite 2.7.2 from nsane's page. It's impossible.

Also, wigglyworm.net is dead/down. May wanna fix that.

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're not errors, i purposely don't allow blank or 3rd party referals to my files to prevent leeching...

Guest Azetab
they're not errors, i purposely don't allow blank or 3rd party referals to my files to prevent leeching...

I can't download the patch for SpywareDoctor, and it is the only thing I can;t download on your site. Is the link down?

As of today, Saturday, April 29, 2006, I can no longer download from the Nsane Web Site on any of our computers. Our ISP has just started doing some funny things this week, Throttling, Shaping, & checking on neighbors & my computer, they have also given everyone new IP Address's. Also, none of us can access The Bluetack Webisite as of now. It says all our IP's are in their blocklist for access to their Web Site. eMule type clients no longer work also. Any ideas???

You have a great site & do awsome work. I & my neighbors will certainly miss being able to download from your Site. (ISP=Cox sandiego. All of us that are affected are in the outlying county area)

IMHO

isepiq B)

Today I tried to download again, & it is working fine. The next thing I did was to check my IP address, and it is back to the old one I had in the first place from my ISP. This is kind of strange. Anyone heard of any high speed cable providers changing IP address's on their users &/OR why??? With the other IP address I was not able to download anything from Nsane??? What is happening here???

Thanx.

IMHO

isepiq B)

Guest HonkBish

The K-Lite 2.72 download and others using ?file= on your site are all working fine again, after changing nothing on my end... after it being broken for several days... and after my notification.

Interesting how that works.

In other news, wigglyworm.net is still down.

Archived