Android to TV question

Betts1964

I have a lg Stlyo 4 which doesnt have screen sharing and a samsung tv. I am wondering if it is possible to run an hdmi cable with a usb-c connector and connect the end of the hdmi cable to my tv and the usb-c end to my phone if I would be able to view clips from youtube or streaming from site and view it on my without issues?  Anyone try this type of setup and know if works and how the clarity on the tv is?

THX

• Replies 2
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need one of these type that also had a standard USB plug, in addition to the HDMI and USB that fits your phone. And then it still may or may not work. I would suggest heading over to AVSForum, finding the proper thread for your television, and asking there.

c273a8d1-a560-46fa-9314-9a634d9909d1_1.0d7488bb8691de41a644b516cf63eeb1.jpg.3d18537fb9fd124ef6595f8ab6b26ece.jpg

Or, you can do this with a Chromecast device (found via a simple Google search):

Ensure the Chromecast and Stylo 4 are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Download and install the Google Home app to the Stylo 4. Once the Home app is configured with your Chromecast, apps will have a “Cast” option. All screens can be mirrored from the Home app buy selecting > “Cast screen / audio“.

Archived