Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 5

T3rM1nat0Rr3

8 hours ago, Dukun Cabul said:

IMO using multiple fixes at the same time is not a good idea. You should use only one that works for you.

For others, that's not a good idea, I understand.

But as for me personally, multiple fixes is still a good idea, I put my own experiment on my laptop. Been using multiple fixes starting 2 years ago and haven't got any single issues on that.

• Replies 32
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, KVadRUS50 said:

pops up

For me it works no popups so far.

The problem could be:

some registry keys or idm manage to call home and check serial validity.

If i get a popup i will able to fix it but it did not popup for me.

Actver, thank you very much for answering my question.

51 minutes ago, Actver said:

The problem could be: some registry keys or idm manage to call home and check serial validity.

I understand that very well. But blocking addresses with additional tools / programs / utilities is not the best idea. I hope that over time you will refine your activator.

51 minutes ago, Actver said:

If i get a popup i will able to fix it but it did not popup for me.

This remains a mystery so far: why for some users your activator works without problems, and for some users pop-ups still appear?!...

I hope that over time there will be a solution to the pop-up issue.

P.S.: at the moment, I used the patch IDM 6.3x Crack v16.6 [Ali.Dbg] (2020-01-04). The program works as usual without any pop-ups.

Hi...

I just found some files cannot be downloaded through IDM with the same error message below:

---------------------------
Cannot download this file.

Details:
HTTP/1.1 522 Origin Connection Time-out
OK   

While somehow it always no problem when I try the direct download through browser. I'm using latest Firefox (72.0.2) and latest IDM 6.36.5 (with Ali.dbg patch).

Failed link sample: https://extranet.bwfbadminton.com/docs/events/3753/docs/Information Letter _ TOTAL BWF Thomas Uber Cup Finals 2020 16Dec.pdf

Success link sample: https://extranet.bwfbadminton.com/docs/events/3753/docs/TOTAL BWF Thomas Uber Cup Finals _ Outline Schedule 16 DEC.pdf

Both sample comes even from the same domain, but it gives an opposite result.

Could someone try to download both links above and confirm your result? Thanks

18 hours ago, coolkips said:

Could someone try to download both links above and confirm your result?

I downloaded both links from a browser Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit) & IDM 6.36.5 (Patch by Ali.Dbg)... And both links load without problems.

Spoiler

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.d90da9502bbd5ae8c0280a9f385ad0e3.jpg

I don't know what I do, but dll activation version 1.4 by @Actver is still working for me. I also you the default, updatable installation. Maybe because I came from old version of IDM and dll version 1.3? I don't know but it always work for me. I just update IDM through the program itself and still works.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:04 AM, KVadRUS50 said:

I am of the opinion that a good patch or activator should ensure the operation of the program without the use of any additional tools and utilities.

After uninstalling the old version of the program and installing the new version, I cleaned with "IDM Fake Serial Reg-Entries Cleaner v20.1.13 [yaschir] (2020-01-13)". Use other tools / utilities for cleaning, I see no reason, because the bat-file by yaschir provides sufficient registry cleaning.

On the ru-board forum pages (http://forum.ru-board.com), I also met messages about a fake serial number from users who used the IDM Activator v1.6 [ActVer] (2020-01-08). So my message is not single.

Same, its not working on my pc too

Archived