Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

For a long time there was no mention of IDM 6.x.x Patch V15 [The Hidden 2000 - AoRE] (2019-07-07) ...
Has anyone tried using this patch on the latest versions of IDM?

• Replies 40
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, KVadRUS50 said:

For a long time there was no mention of IDM 6.x.x Patch V15 [The Hidden 2000 - AoRE] (2019-07-07) ...
Has anyone tried using this patch on the latest versions of IDM?

As of this moment, there's one user (@Dereck4) tried that patch on IDM 6.36 build 1 and it works.

However, not sure if the following patch is usable for build 2 and 3, as starting with build 2, all patch makers updated their patch to address IDM serial and popup issues. You have to try it yourself and see how does that patch last without any popup issue.

1 hour ago, Edward Raja said:

one user (@Dereck4) tried that patch on IDM 6.36 build 1 and it works

Just with the version 6.36.1 the problems with pop-ups started. If the patch on version IDM 6.36.1 worked without problems, then most likely it will work with versions 6.36.2 & 6.36.3.

all patch makers updated their patch to address IDM serial and popup issues.

At the moment, I do not understand the situation with the xanax patch: Link

There is no confirmation of the patch IDM 6.x.x Patch V15 [The Hidden 2000 - AoRE] (2019-07-07)...

And there is no feedback from users about the patch from pawel97

You have to try it yourself and see how does that patch last without any popup issue.

I periodically change patches and check their performance. But it is impossible for one person to check the work of all patches alone. To check one patch, you need as a minimum 2-3 weeks! And we have a lot of patches (and that's great)!

11 minutes ago, KVadRUS50 said:

...If the patch on version IDM 6.36.1 worked without problems, then most likely it will work with versions 6.36.2 & 6.36.3...

Добрый вечер!

It does. Without any pop-ups or nags.

v15 is working since many months ago.

10 minutes ago, KVadRUS50 said:

Just with the version 6.36.1 the problems with pop-ups started. If the patch on version IDM 6.36.1 worked without problems, then most likely it will work with versions 6.36.2 & 6.36.3.

3 minutes ago, Knulse said:

Hopefully, it works without the pop-ups or nags, else fortify the patch by blocking the IP's involved for IDM to call home. and cleanup your registry if neccessary, before installation.

22 minutes ago, KVadRUS50 said:

And there is no feedback from users about the patch from pawel97

The last time I saw it is confirmed working is IDM v6.35 build 18, not anyone tested yet on v6.36 build 1 and above.

12 minutes ago, KVadRUS50 said:

At the moment, I do not understand the situation with the xanax patch: Link

Not sure, but the OP still posted @xanax's patch anyway, maybe you need to PM him for your question.

@KVadRUS50, how about you post links for two alternative IDM patches from pawel97 and The Hidden 2000? Let people test that patch and see the results. Don't forget to mention their date of release.

2 hours ago, Knulse said:

Thanks for the feedback.

2 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

The last time I saw it is confirmed working is IDM v6.35 build 18

I personally checked the work of the patch from pawel97 on versions 6.35.x (6.35.12, 6.35.17, 6.35.18) - the patch worked without problems! On versions 6.36.x I did not test this patch.

2 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

@KVadRUS50, how about you post links for two alternative IDM patches from pawel97 and The Hidden 2000?

IDM 6.x Universal Patch [pawel97] (2019-10-23)

Author's link:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10632020/dm1910.7z.html

IDM 6.x.x Patch V15 [The Hidden 2000 - AoRE] (2019-07-07)

Author's publication (The Hidden 2000)

Hi,

i tested pawel97, hidden 2000, Xanax and the IDM-AIO_1.9.0.4 and more.

Here some infos:

I used NO IP-Blocker, and never will, i´m no friend of an second defense line,

but it doesn´t mean that i don´t respect the people where using

1) no patch, 2) one patch or 3) one patch with IP-Blocker.

That´s the freedom of choosing ^^

Newest version of IDM 6.36.3: NO IP-Blocker

For tests with IP-Blocker, please ask another member in the forum !!!

Patches with Nag-Screen

Spoiler

IDM 6.x Universal Patch [pawel97] (2019-10-23)
- IDMan.exe - Patched
Nag-Screen

IDM 6.xx Patch V15 by The Hidden 2000
- IDMan.exe - Patched
Nag-Screen

idm.6.36.1+patch (idm6361fix_Xanax)

- IDMan.exe - Patched
Nag-Screen

zyzoom-Patch - (2020-01-12)

- IDMan.exe - It changes from 6.36b3-idman.exe to 6.36b2-idman.exe (so no real patch for build 3, only a change to build 2)

IDM_Activator_v1.6_By_ActVer and IDM_Activator_NoUpdate_v1.6_By_ActVer

- nlaapi.dll

Nag-Screen

Patches working without Nag-Screen

Spoiler

The only i know right now, (i have some more patches to test) is this one:

IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.6_Ali.Dbg

- IDMan.exe - Patched

No Nag-Screen

I´m adding some more if i found any other

Patches working with Nag-Screen-Remover-Button

Spoiler

IDM_Tweak_Assistant_V20.1.18.0_by_Bambang / IDM-AIO_1.9.0.4 (same author/ or Bambang take it on)

IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.6_Ali.Dbg (Maybe he has it integrated in his patch)

So i think you can combine some of the Patches in the first Spoiler with the Nag-Screen-Remover and/or with an IP-Blocker of your choice.

And it is like always, if you want to use a patch do it, if not then don´t do it, and for your savety use sites like Virus-Total to check the files.

greetings

TheK

Rookie @TheK, there are few questions regarding your "findings".

1. Did you test @yaschir's patch under No-IP block and IP block situation? Because it wasn't mentioned on your recent post.
2. You mention about zyzoom-Patch - (2020-01-12) for IDM, from where did you get that patch? Also, I didn't understand with your statement " Patched from 6.36b3 to 6.36b2 (so no real patch for build 3) ", so you are telling me that using that patch "downgrades" the build number? Or that zyzoom patch is not generic (i mean, workable for specific versions but no idea on future releases).

3. For @Actver's patch, if I'm not mistaken there are two variants of his patch, Update and Non-Update variant. Did you test both variants, or only one (as you didn't specificly mention which variant did you use) ? Supposely if under Non-Update variant, there shouldn't be a nag screen as when updater was "disabled" (blocking attempt to connect to IDM servers), it won't toggle the registry data to show the nag screen.

5 hours ago, TheK said:

IDM_Activator_v1.6_By_ActVer

- nlaapi.dll

Nag-Screen

Btw, the list of IDM fixes (with nag screen remover) are available here, there are 8 fixes that should work removing what was caused the nag screen on IDM:

On 1/22/2020 at 3:12 AM, Edward Raja said:

To solve pop-up and fake serial issue, there's a solution that you can try (any one of these, some fixes are recommended to run under admin rights a.k.a. elevated mode):

1. By @BTJB
Site: www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10706707/IDMFix.rar.html

2. By @123m.m

3. By @Undertaker

4. By @Dukun Cabul

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/9810577/IDM-AIO_1.9.0.4.rar.html

5. By @sledge101

6. By @rushdie

Sharecode: /files/10923657/IDM_Cleaner.bat.html

7. By @TheK
Sharecode: /files/11010154/Tools.rar.html

8. By @yaschir
Sharecode: /files/10974414/IDM_FS_Reg-Entries_Cleaner_v20.1.13.zip.html

If nag screen still appears, run the fix again without any internet connection and block the IP's using any firewall of your choice (recommended to use strong firewall, some firewall might tend to leak the IP's). Then enable the internet connection and you should able to use IDM without any appearance of nag screen.

10 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

Rookie @TheK, there are few questions regarding your "findings".

1. Did you test @yaschir's patch under No-IP block and IP block situation? Because it wasn't mentioned on your recent post.
2. You mention about zyzoom-Patch - (2020-01-12) for IDM, from where did you get that patch? Also, I didn't understand with your statement " Patched from 6.36b3 to 6.36b2 (so no real patch for build 3) ", so you are telling me that using that patch "downgrades" the build number? Or that zyzoom patch is not generic (i mean, workable for specific versions but no idea on future releases).

3. For @Actver's patch, if I'm not mistaken there are two variants of his patch, Update and Non-Update variant. Did you test both variants, or only one (as you didn't specificly mention which variant did you use) ? Supposely if under Non-Update variant, there shouldn't be a nag screen as when updater was "disabled" (blocking attempt to connect to IDM servers), it won't toggle the registry data to show the nag screen.

Btw, the list of IDM fixes (with nag screen remover) are available here, there are 8 fixes that should work removing what was caused the nag screen on IDM:

If nag screen still appears, run the fix again without any internet connection and block the IP's using any firewall of your choice (recommended to use strong firewall, some firewall might tend to leak the IP's). Then enable the internet connection and you should able to use IDM without any appearance of nag screen.

Hi, I want to say this. Non-update patches checks for updates but cannot access the database on the update server. This is how this is applied. All of my patches are now running smoothly. :)

Hi @Edward Raja

First of all, like i said, i´m not using any IP-Blocker and never will,

if you want some testers then sry you must ask some IP-Block user.

I use the Patch/crack how the builder wanted it and how the most of the people of the community will use it.

To 1) No i didn´t tested @yaschir´s Patch in the moment

THX for your great work @yaschir, i try your patch as soon as possible 👍

To 2) i hope i can post other forums, sry when not, from here --> Zyzoom-Forum, they had one download with patch,

so i thought that it would patch some pattern and not unpack an patched idman.exe,

if you unpack the patch by yourself, then you get the IDMan.exe from build 2 and the RegKey.reg .

To 3) Yes i tested both versions, and i get by both versions a Nag-Screen

I think because of the Patches working with Nag-Screen-Remover-Button ,you mean not same i mean,

i don´t mean the cleaner tool´s, bat´s and reg´s.

I mean the Patches like IDM_Tweak_Assistant_V20.1.18.0_by_Bambang

which can patch it and if the Nag-Screen appears, you click the Button "Remove Pop-Up" and

the Nag-Screen don´t show again.

And in your list are only 3 with this function, the others are cleaner:

2. By @123m.m  IDM_Tweak_Assistant_V20.1.18.0_by_Bambang / By @Dukun Cabul  IDM-AIO_1.9.0.4

5. By @sledge101  INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.xx TOOLBOX 2019 v2.4

Picture:

Spoiler

HGKk8W0.png

greetings

TheK

@TheK

Guess You need to shorten your list above, actually IDM Tweak Assistant is the improved / superior version of IDM AIO from same guy 😊

As in the IDM Tweak Assistant's instruction file it's already mentioned you'll have to face the fake license pop-up only one time after using the tool (as it's mandatory), after getting the fake license pop-up - just use the "REMOVE POP-UP" button & you are all done , you can from then auto-update your IDM directly from IDM settings & activation will remain intact with no fake serial warning (unless IDM changes major code integrity). So, technically consider it as one time task & forget the rest time 😄 

Thanks @IamBidyuT

i thought it but the authors didn´t match, the old one is something with DC-2019 and the new one is Bambang, so same guy or changed guy 🤷‍♂️

The other question is, i didn´t try it right now, can you use your favourit other patch and then use the Remove Pop-Up from this patch???

And can you remove the Remove Pop-Up with uninstall, clear the reg and new install or is installing over idm and cleaning the reg enough??

thanks for your answer in advance 😁

14 minutes ago, TheK said:

Thanks @IamBidyuT

i thought it but the authors didn´t match, the old one is something with DC-2019 and the new one is Bambang, so same guy or changed guy 🤷‍♂️

The other question is, i didn´t try it right now, can you use your favourit other patch and then use the Remove Pop-Up from this patch???

And can you remove the Remove Pop-Up with uninstall, clear the reg and new install or is installing over idm and cleaning the reg enough??

thanks for your answer in advance 😁

To uninstall registration you can simply use the "RESET/CLEAN-UP" button.

I too changes my name on some places, same here - anonymous names doesn't mean the guys are different 😊, I no more use any other patch, but ya the "REMOVE POP-UP" option should perform fine in your given question, try it 🤗 .

To make it simple for everyone here, you can use whatever workable patch that suits you well. Use whatever it takes as long as IDM never shows the nag screen anymore. You can use multiple solutions if you want to.

But my preference is to use mutiple patches and fixes, as when one fails, others should work. Someone won't be really agree with me, but with Tonec's hideous meaning of "fixing bugs" on their IDM changelogs, it's better to future-proof the fixes early before they did.

Archived