DVD Player

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

I was wondering, if i was wanting to watch DVD's on my Computer, what program is recommended as the player? Since the format is different so when I try ot open with Windows Media Player Classic play it it is all screwy and I use that with KLite Codecs...

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Using PowerDVD at the moment.. And just curious if I use that and install lets say, KLite Codec's it applies onto it right? Because if so then I might as well rid of Media Player Classic.

Guest NthDegree

most codecs seem to load into everything

they are like system resources or most act that way

so it's all for one and one for all!

• 5 weeks later...
SacredCultivator

Hmm sorryt o semi bump this thread, but I been sort of messing around with softwares but today I was playing videos with Media Player Classice and wondered.. if Codecs apply to all well Video Players.. Why not just uninstall WMC and just use PowerDVD as my default player.. But then when I tried I noticed that on some files(Music Videos) some worked and others when loading up lags the program like oMG but when I wait to see if it ends up playing.. nothing plays and it just continues to lag until I quit the program.. NOt sure if it is the file or the program(Incompatible) because tey all work with WMPC... So yeah I thought even as a I use PowerDVD I can use it to watch any file I would like.. but that doens't seem to be the case, any ideas?

aidan_8181

K-Lite Codec pack with media player classic. Best program ever. If you try and update the program it might work again. no other program gives you the same style of watching movies. Its simple but works. so i would try and fix the problem rather than trying to find a new program

You might want to try ALPlay made by ALToos.net - the same one that made ALZip- my absoliute favourite in File managment aplications. Personaly I've chust tryed it few times- nice, like it, but rest like reliability dunno ;)

Archived