AOMEI Backupper Pro Edition 5.6.0

sefton22

AOMEI Backupper Pro Edition 5.6.0

AOMEI Backupper Pro Edition is a complete yet simple backup software for Windows PCs and laptops, which includes all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore, file sync, and system clone as well as provides scheduling backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.

Giveaway details

Terms of the offer

Giveaway version
  • This is a 1-year license for 1PC
  • It will be invalid after registering 365 days
  • This is Not-For-Resale license
  • It is forbidden to use it for any business use without AOMEI’s permit.
  • Includes free technical support.
  • Register before this offer has ended

Paid version
  • Lifetime usage and free to update to any new version in the future
  • Lifetime free 24/7 Technical support
  • 90 Days unconditional money-back Guarantee

https://winningpc.com/giveaway-aomei-backupper-pro-free-license/

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sefton22 said:

AOMEI Backupper Pro Edition 5.6.0   (???)

Did you check this code...

I checked. Both versions are installed pre-activated (no key required) as a Technician Editionv5.5.0  ... There is an old children's game called "Faulty phone"  *LINK REMOVED*  - Perhaps the aomei developer changed the rules on their servers (I installed software while on the web) ...  or is it I did something wrong? :dunno:

@alexBosch bit.ly links are not allowed.

Posts which include spamming, advertising, solicitation, profanity or otherwise are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites (including rewards for downloads), affiliate marketing, and links requiring a premium/ paid account to access. As these are generally considered more serious than other infractions, members may be warned or banned on the first instance.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

2 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

@alexBosch bit.ly links are not allowed.

Wow, what a strict avatar. To my regret I clicked on your link and didn’t found what exactly you are accusing me of. You'd better tell a beginner and not a native speaker of English where to place links. Otherwise, I think your post is not very informative.   But so ->  "Faulty phone"  <- better? Nothing personal, just for justice and balanced judgments. With respect to the forum, alex Bosch.  :read:

On 1/18/2020 at 7:06 AM, alexBosch said:

To my regret I clicked on your link and didn’t found what exactly you are accusing me of.

I think your post is not very informative. Nothing personal, just for justice and balanced judgments.

You have used a banned link (bit.ly) that's why your link was removed!! Mad.gif Do you Understand now??

As stated in forum Guidelines... 

Please use free hosts e.g. Upload.ee, Datafilehost.com, Solidfiles.com, Zippyshare.com, Mega.nz, Mediafire.com, Yandex.disk, AnonFile.com, BayFiles.com

On 1/17/2020 at 9:15 AM, sefton22 said:

Giveaway-2: AOMEI_Backupper_Pro_New_Edition.zip (The registration is only valid from January 16th to January 25th, Beijing time)

On 1/18/2020 at 2:26 PM, Peter J said:

I have just installed & it came up as Edition 5.5. I must have done something wrong, any help please. Should be 5.6??

On 1/17/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sawyer said:

Thanks. Did you check this code for v5.6.0?

Hi to all friends,

1st dear @sefton22, your link works great, but the version inside of zip package is 5.5 not the last 5.6, so I install your version, I activated it with the license key provided in the zip file, then I downlod the official trail version and install it over the version of its file, selecting to keep the license information saved, it installed version 5.6 PRO already activated by the previous data kept in the uninstallation.

Dear friends @Peter J and @Sawyer

It works on version 5.6 as you can see below:

Proof of Activation and Version:

ABPro5-6-0.jpg

Official download link:

https://www2.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/ABProTrial.exe

Regards

@Peter J Thanks post removed. Please use the like button to show your appreciation.

aVf9lMox_o.gif

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

• Adenman locked this topic

Archived