everyday hearing bad news about torrents

chlorophyll

hi frenz,,everyday torrent lovers were atleast hearing one bad news about torrents,,,i think one day will be reached when all torrent sites banned???how many of you will support with my expectations????does it really occurs???for god sake that shouldnt be happened??tel me about your ideas frens???????

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I would say that no one will ever be kept quite. Piracy is made to show the useless makers that how much they overcharge. And more the piracy increases the more they are overchargin. They are not killin piracy they are increasin it. In this case, I doubt that piracy and torrents will ever stop. If one site goes down, another one will come up. In the worst scenario even it torrents get totally banned, new methods would be developed. ;)

Reminiscent of system of values.. and progress versus what we want to do instinctively.. Like someone who wants someone to stop using drugs .. so they get them busted.. which deadlocks there life with the level of punishment involved.. We live in a very under-developed society.. in several areas.. the thought process and methods really never accomplish the end result..

My thought about the torrents.. Torrents themselves will never be illegal for the simple fact that the protocol itself and usage does not and will never indicate that a person is committing a crime nor are they stealing. Quite a few torrents and torrent sites track and only track legal free-ware and software.. Therefore using torrents as you can see .. is not illegal.. This discussion came of issue several years ago. There was also the same idea portrayed when the Guetnella networks came under fire..

Torrents themselves, if there is any common sense and justice in the world anywhere.. will never come to an end. Stronger software/media protection, companies putting there efforts into the correct areas and staying abreast of change will be the only answer that will ever work.. It doesn't matter how many sites take down.. how many people put in prison and how many lives they destroy with their greed and lack of an ability to change to survive.. Ultimately all they are going to do is blindly wage war until they change the actual problem. If you kept getting hacked.. would you not change your system security? Or would you become the hacker?.. and leaves things as they are. Would you enforce better standards of data security? Would you implement new methods of securing your future in that respect? Or would throw billions of dollars away ( which you yourself may be have obtained illegally ) at a metaphysical neandertalic method of seeking an end .. which will never show its fruits of labor? ( Like a woman scorned ... [or man ] ).. and being as that is played into legal and commercialized ideas.. there will always be someone there to take money..and run around in circles with it..

The sad part of this whole thing is the method on which human nature takes to try to understand their environment and procure its survival, which can implicitly depend upon that ability. In this instance I see many places that certain blame is placed as being a huge impact on the dollar.. on the economy and on trade.. Fact of the matter is.. with things the way they are.. not too many people would be or are even spending money on software, eBay, online sales.. and there has been huge shift in what people buy, and how as well.. Therefore money and investments are being lost .. by still being placed in the wrong areas.. not changing with the times..Not building for tomorrow but instead invested , on LOAN agreement.. into your yester-year.. Trying to keep things as they are ... probably not best ... Its a tiring cycle.. it remain to be the fact that 'new blood' is always needed, and that many wait for the staggering starving economic dinosaurs to come crashing down.. for tomorrow to come... Too much power, to much security in comfort of something that we know.. will only blind us to our future..

Archived