[Giveaway] Eazy Fix — Windows Time Machine (Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

• Replies 47
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to win a copy of Eazy Fix as it does what it says on the tin.

It easily fixes problems caused by viruses, updates gone wrong, new software installs and much more!

I searched the network for information about this program.
The company that creates it is the only one that has such a solution of reverting the system, disks to the state before taking the snapshot.
You install some software that creates various directories, files, registry changes in different places, uninstalling the program does not remove these left garbage and EAZY FIX is needed here: you take a snapshot before installing software,you are testing the program and if you don't like it, you restore the shutter system created in EAZY FIX.
EAZY FIX IS A TIME MACHINE

Thanks for the Giveaway!
Easy Fix is a tool which can allow users to undo computer problems by reverting the computer back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened and it works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

I like tweaking my laptop ,on archlinux ,using btrfs snapshots ,i can recover it but on windows system restore point rarely worked for me in past , will absolutely see if it's working as it said like a time machine .

Hi dear friend @khanyash,

I would like to win one of the Eazy Fix licenses, in order to facilitate my work of testing software and configurations in order to be able to restore the machine to its original state without losing hours of hard work and to do so with all the security that Eazy Fix offers.

Success to you and all of us!

Best Regards!

20 minutes ago, breachinbleach said:

Hi i see that i have won but name marked out ?

Check the giveaway details.

IMPORTANT  Winners of Eazy Fix v11 giveaways organized by me in the past on Nsane and other forums can't enter this giveaway.

I like Eazy Fix!!!
I will promote and recommend it highly to all my friends and colleagues.
I am very grateful to EAZ Solution and to @khanyash for giving me the chance to use it legally.
I love it! :wub:

• Matrix locked and unpinned this topic

Archived