[Personal Giveaway] AdGuard Premium NewYear Giveaway

khanyash

• Replies 76
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarshipSpaceX

AdGuard is a unique desktop program that has all the necessary features for the best web experience. The software combines the world's most advanced ad blocker for Windows, a whole privacy protection module, and a parental control tool — all working in any browser or app.

Thanks for this giveaway!

AdGuard with its revolutionary ad-blocking technology, can remove all those unwanted ads and pop-ups not only from the conventional browsers but also from the other apps that you specify. In fact, it is such a smart app that reduces our browsing time as well as gives comfortable browsing experience by removing all those annoying ads, pop-ups and cryptominers, which otherwise create a headache. I think there is not a more efficient product at present than this one. It is something that I can't do without. My current license is expiring soon and therefore, I would be definitely grateful to have one working license.

AdGuard Premium is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking,...

It makes computer and web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable....

A very necessary program, without it it is better not to go online. Fast, easy to use!
Buying adguard, you can safely work

To AdGuard, or not to AdGuard, that is the question?

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

OFC always AdGuard 😍

count me

The program is dynamic in dealing with ads
Powerful, fast and efficient stopping
Rated 10/10

thank you for giveaway

Many Internet users familiar with the problem of pop-ups and advertising on the Internet. I was terribly annoying this hype !! Therefore, I began to seek a solution to this problem. Pereprobyval several extensions for the browser, including Adblock. As a result, on any forum Adguard advised to install the program. Download the trial and, lo and behold, no ads !! Since I use only her.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Adguard Premium is an ad blocker which can block any loading of dangerous websites, speed up the page loading, secure you privacy and work perfectly with all browsers. With this software, I can have a safe place to enjoy the internet safer without any distractions, annoying pre-rolls and contents with banners.

Thanks for the opportunity to win Adguard Premium, this is awesome giveaway! I love this program and i hope to win :)

Thanks for the giveaway. I have been using Adguard since 2014. It can blocks unnecessary ads and also block entering to Malacious sites. I love it.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:54 PM, cmhdream said:

ADguard blocked a lot of garbage, in order to secure the privacy of personal computers
Is the best of a product

Adguard is the best and a must for any PC or portable device. You really don't know how good it is until your license expires... Please count me in. Thank you.

Adguard is the best ad blocker, in addition to offering web protection against malware on the web.
thanks for the giveaway

Adguard is the system level ad buster you need in your life. It is innovative and runs in the background like a silent killer to send any of the intrusive ads from hell back where they came from. You forget there even is such a thing as ads.

JeepWillys58

I want a license of AdGuard Premium, because that's the best protection software to block all types of unwanted advertisements on any internet site, your filters are the most up to date and nothing can get past your blocks.

AdGuard is not just another ad blocker it's "The Ad Blocker"

Good luck to everyone!

Regards

It is good to block ads though really slowdown internet speed a bit. As a long user of nulled Adguard I would definitely like to use a legit one. Lol

Why do I want to win an AdGuard license?

Because I am always looking for a better way to increase my computer's protection when I am online against "Bad-Actors" who are trying to foul up my system with all their crap (malware, phishing, exploits, etc.) ... Adguard will serve well in my present line of defense since it is compatible with Emsisoft and Malwarebytes anti-malware.

I also really like these Adguard features:
1. Ad-blocking - AdGuard's ad filter blocks all kinds of ads. Pop-ups, video ads, banners, and all such things. 
2. Privacy protection - AdGuard fights against all trackers that spy on you and it can hide your IP address which helps me protect my personal info.

Thank yor for this contest.

• Matrix locked and unpinned this topic

Archived