EA Origin Access - One Month Free Basic Trial Key Giveaway

hanlee890

OriginAccessBasic-flag-small.png

Origin Access Basic to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time. Play any games that have already been added as much as you want for as long as you're a member. Dive into awesome titles like Battlefield 1, The Sims 4, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, Batman™: Arkham Origins, Mad Max and more!

Link Origin Access Basic.

• Replies 6
  • Views 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Origin Access Basic. 
Get one month free trial now!

Here’s what you get with Basic membership:

• Access to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time. Play any games that have already been added as much as you want for as long as you're a member. Dive into awesome titles like Battlefield 1, The Sims 4, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, Batman™: Arkham Origins, Mad Max and more!
  • The chance to try out our new games days before release with Play First Trials.
  • A 10% discount on Origin digital purchases including full games, expansions, points packs and more.

For more information on Origin Access Basic, please visit: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store

At the time I write this Post 

Only 4076 keys left!

Giveaway Link

https://games.steelseries.com/ucf/show/14032/boards/promotions/Giveaway/ea-origin-access-one-month-free-basic-trial-key-giveaway

You need to register the site above to get the key !

I really recommend to USE TEMP Mail to register

nLR5C0a.png

Someone already posted this yesterday :) 

12 hours ago, xscorpionx said:

hello, this is valid only for 1 month or more?? thank you

I code valid for 1 month but when I use 2 code in the same account I got 2 month :)

Archived