[Solved] Change e-mail

hooddy

Hi there

I need to change my e-mail a lost accessing. Can I change e-mail with no access to another one please? Its not a hijack Im just move from MS services to Google and forgot to change e-mail in here.

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 changed the title to Change e-mail
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, hooddy said:

Hi there

I need to change my e-mail a lost accessing. Can I change e-mail with no access to another one please? Its not a hijack Im just move from MS services to Google and forgot to change e-mail in here.

If you really do not have access to your current valid email, it means you can't go to the email inbox you used when registering, then the only way is to contact an administrator who can change your email.

To change your email address, you must first re-verify your current one. Click the button below to begin the email change process. An email will be sent to your current address containing further instructions.

Hi @hooddy If you are unable to verify your current email address, you may be stuck.

Site Admin @Matt may be able to assist your further.

I had such difficulties a few months ago and asked for help changing it.  No luck.

Nsane doesn't send an authentication email to a well known, legit, and working everywhere except Nsane, email domain, namely Vivaldi.net.  Could this be looked into, please!  Much Thanks!

1 hour ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Hi @hooddy If you are unable to verify your current email address, you may be stuck.

Site Admin @Matt may be able to assist your further.

Unfortunately I don't have rights to write to @Matt

1 hour ago, hooddy said:

I feel your pain.  Let's hope that @Matt will empathize with your predicament and help you.  This is the only way.

Also let's hope for a kinder gentler Nsane, especially starting this season of hope, mercy, and forgiveness. 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, hooddy said:

Anyone can write to me at anytime, but you might have to wait until I become available to respond. You can send me a private message with your request including your new email the one you wanted to be changed. 

@hooddy As a New Member, you may have to send @Matt a PM this way:

At the top right of the page, click the Messages/Envelope icon beside your username>Compose New. You can send a message that way.

Archived