Torrentmonsters

sal2azz

• Replies 25
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

You know last time I tried to log in. There was a huge bug in the site. When I tried to login to the site it gave me username or pass incorrect. Then when I request to reset the pass, it gave me the pass, I go to the login page and enter the new pass, same problem, pass incorrect. At last I found a email that my account was deleted. I hope same problem would not occur again.

• 2 weeks later...

As Sal2azz said the site is open currently

please come do check the site out, very friendly staff, very friendly members.

come check us out

• Administrator

Yea I know. I'm registered there after I wrote the above comment. ;)

Yes we have a irc bonus and a seeding bonus system on our site.

If you have any other queries please do reply here or alternatively you can join our irc

irc://torrentmonsters.com/torrentmonsters

or if you don't have a irc client visit

http://www.torrentmo...rs.com/chat.php

• Administrator

I have to say. It's a great site to be on. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I thought that the signups were closed. But no they aren't. One of the best things about TorrentMonsters is, the true reason I visit it at times, is the staffs there. They are very friendly and great. :)

Well thanks for that DKT27 its always nice to see.

But we were experiencing some down time recently, currently our seedbox is down and we are awaiting acknowledgment for it to come back online but apart from that the site and irc are fully working :)

why not drop in, as DKT27

One of the best things about TorrentMonsters is, the true reason I visit it at times, is the staffs there. They are very friendly and great.

• Administrator

Not to forget the IRC. Hottwire is an IRC expert. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I love this forum you can always be honest here and they are some of the most helpful people around

Maybe you should ask the real reason for the down time because i will tell you i am no longer staff there as i did the wrong thing and had the guts to own up to it when i gave a member a copy of something that was in a staff channel after i had been demoted from admin to vip and Hottwire got my job after all the work i had put into the site and there are people on this forum that will know how much work i put in as they helped me in the start

sorry guys alot of you have my msn or skype you know where i am

sal2azz / crystalgoddess

@sal2azz:

I'm sad to hear about your predicament. I can completely relate.

Sometimes, people just use hard working people. After they get what they want, they treat you like trash.

Those kind of people, should go to hell. Forgive my words. I just despise Friendly Users.

Hi there

I love this forum you can always be honest here and they are some of the most helpful people around

Maybe you should ask the real reason for the down time because i will tell you i am no longer staff there as i did the wrong thing and had the guts to own up to it when i gave a member a copy of something that was in a staff channel after i had been demoted from admin to vip and Hottwire got my job after all the work i had put into the site and there are people on this forum that will know how much work i put in as they helped me in the start

Ah, "False Friends" 34iinau.png....those words are music to my ears.

The type of people who use you up to accomplish their goals, then discard you despite the hard work and effort you put into it. → Yes, I agree with you, Biz

These type of people are the lowest of the low, and they tend to stoop to such low levels to get what they want, befriending you, making you believe that you actually play a part in the matter, when actually you're dancing to their tune...in the grand scheme of things → F**k, I think I was a tad tooooo physiologic here....oh well, I'll always have this smilie 34iinau.png

Well, look on the bright side...There's always NsaneDown...and you can never have enough nsanity :D

• Administrator

@sal2azz: Sad to hear. You are always welcomed on nsane.forums. :)

I would have asked on what happened, in-dept, but as we say life moves on..... ;)

Not to forget the IRC. Hottwire is an IRC expert. :lol:

Thanks mate :)

Hi there

sorry guys alot of you have my msn or skype you know where i am

sal2azz / crystalgoddess

I didn't steal her job or nothing like that, so i just wanted to clarify, because the way sal2azz put it across makes it sound that way.

The matter of why it happened was mentioned by sal2azz but I will not go further into the matter.

Please do visit the site, fresh source fresh start :)

@Bizarre I do know this but I just wanted to reiterate my thoughts, as she only mentioned me because of the fact I am signed up here. So that is why I put it the way I did, it doesn't matter anyway now, or else I would just be ruining what this thread is all about.

• Administrator

Is TorrentMonster's IRC working? If yes then has the address changed? I cannot login there....

hi there, just to update the post here, torrentmonsters has once again shut themselfs down

yeah correct. i tried to visit the site but its dead.

yes as i said the owner once again shut the site down the reason is unknown but yet no one has been said or seen, i have spoken to the irc coder and he doesnt know

• 1 year later...
TorrentMonster

ok, edited this, i'm sorry for miswording this.

Myself {owner of the TM site} has re-opened torrentmonsters but seedforspeed is the orginal site, i'm sorry for doing my last post

thanks

TM

Archived