PC Fresh (COMPUTER BILD-Edition) 2019.5.16

Adenman

With the software "PC Fresh 2019" you optimize Windows. The free COMPUTER BILD edition analyzes the system services and lists programs from the Windows system start that are activated when the computer is started up. With the "Performance" option, the practical system tool helps you to make your PC faster in small steps. For example, you can deactivate delayed menu displays, prevent unnecessary network searches and avoid the compatibility of file names with DOS conventions. In addition, there are extensive functions for adjusting the Windows system settings, such as turning Cortana off or automatically logging on to Windows. Useful tools for better memory usage and for adjusting context menus in Windows Explorer as well as changing the links between programs and files and a module for RAM optimization round off the free version of "PC Fresh 2019", which is exclusively available for download from COMPUTER BILD.

https://www.abelssoft.de/media/abelssoft.de/products/38/screenshots/en-us/alpha_EN-1-Dashboard.png?v=2c0dba5a2d2bab962dfd8e20f5c3e55b22cc47f4d1562b78c13d4e465267e5d8

Compatible operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Program Type
Special version
language
German
English

file size
6.31 MB

https://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cb-Tipps-Software-PC-Fresh-2019-PC-optimieren-21977717.html

» Download: PC Fresh 2019 (COMPUTER BILD-Edition) herunterladen

https://www.computerbild.de/download/PC-Fresh-2019-COMPUTER-BILD-Edition-18782761.html

Register PC Fresh 2019 for free
After double-clicking the setup file, you acknowledge a warning message from the user account control. Follow the installation wizard with several clicks on "Next". At the installation step "Which additional tasks should be carried out?" You decide whether the program should create a desktop icon and load it at system start. If necessary, remove the second hook; this prevents the autostart via the task planning ramp. At the end of the installation, select "Finish". The program starts automatically and requires a free registration. Type in at least your email address, accept the terms and conditions by ticking and select "Request free activation by email". If you have not yet registered a program with the manufacturer, open the e-mail inbox and click on the confirmation link in the message from the manufacturer. PC Fresh 2019 is then activated. If you are already an Abelssoft customer through a previous registration, the confirmation click is omitted and the program is immediately activated.

• Adenman changed the title to PC Fresh (COMPUTER BILD-Edition) 2019.5.16
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tested that before?
Personally I do not think much of anything, let me but like
Teach ..
Thank you

coromonadalix

Seems a little fishy for me,  no direct download for me ??

Seems a click an bait  page ?

Or you have to register  .........   nah  not for me.

• 7 months later...

Archived