ExpressVPN Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (15 Annual Licenses)

khanyash

I have to use VPN in my work because my company blocks all outgoing connections. Now i am using Windscribe but it will be great to use this magnificient VPN service.

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 178
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the giveaway.

Why express?

This provider not only fulfills every single promise, but also gives users additional features that other VPN services simply do not have. TrustedServer's proprietary technology provides even more reliable data protection, all in conjunction with the most reliable security protocols.

https://www.facebook.com/SoftPremium1/posts/767701407032125

I have used Express VPN before and I found it easy to use, fast to connect and with an ample selection of locations....perfect for anyone who wants the best, not the second best!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

ilikeyoursneaker

Express VPN is truly fast and give me a lot of potential surfing the internet especially the security. Thank for this opportunity, I hope I'm lucky. Sorry for my bad English.

the best VPN in the world, not the most popular VPN everywhere
I use it instead of VPS I don't have a bank account or card to buy it again

Thank you @khanyash for this giveaway.

I have used few VPNs, last one used being NORD VPN but don't have any active VPN account now ☹️.

I have heard  a lot about Express VPN but haven't tried it yet. Hope I'll now 🤔

Please count me in for this giveaway !!!

Thank you once again 👍🏻

I tried the trial version and it was one of the only VPNs that worked here in my country. I use vpn to talk to my family because voip apps all banned here.

Thanks in advance ;)

I've had license to CyberGhost in the past, and it had many driver/adapter issues with my laptop.

I hope I'm able to win this ExpressVPN giveaway.  I'd like to compare it to my experiences with CG.

Thanks for the chance.

I've been using expressvpn for a couple of months and it is a bit expensive, since the dollar in my country went up very fast.

I'm learning 2 foreign languages and I like watching netflix movies and series in those languages because they help me to learn and know more about the culture.

Hope I win one! thanks!

I just want to come over limitation which  my country set.

I want be able to surfing on internet without boundries and reach any content.  I made some research and, results was that ExpressVPN is one of the Best VPN all over the world.

So why not free license? :)

Thanks for the giveaway @khanyash

Thanks for the Giveaway, I did have express VPN for a limited time previously, and it was the fastest & The Best of the few I tried.

Express VPN would be a great option for me. 
I'm now using windscribe free with 50 GB monthly Data but it does not allow me to stream netflix since the streaming ones are under paid plans.
And now due to new developments and cyber laws under way in the country regarding citizen and their privacy.
I do think it's time for every one to get behind a VPN. A regime is a bad one and a supressive government is not something to live under.
Express VPN checks all boxes for a great VPN in all results and surveys i have ever came up on and it's out of reach for me. for now atlest.

I want to win because I need it so I can use Netflix. It's a must for me. A colleague of mine is sharing costs with me but he's abroad with his account. He told me in order to have access to different content I should use VPN. It's true. But free with limited traffic is not enough. So this could be a real help.  Sometimes I don't get a chance to finish a Netflix series. Until next month. And so on. And the speed is...well. Not good enough.
Thanks for the chance. I would love to win.
All the best to everybody and Happy Holidays!

• KXR75 locked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived