[Expired] EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 (Lifetime Free)

POP3F3

EaseUS Partition Master is a comprehensive professional disk partition management tool that allows increasing the system drive capacity without reinstalling the system. It provides basic partition features like move/resize/create/copy/delete/wipe/hide partitions. The most highlighted feature is that most operations will not make your data loss! EaseUS Partition Master supports Win XP to Win 10 and other Windows server systems, and it also supports RAID storage media. It is definitely a worth-to-have hard disk partition tool without data loss!

Giveaway! 100% FREE to get EaseUS Partition Master

Official Website: https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager/epm-pro.html

Download Link (license code is in package) : https://www.colormango.com/download/easeus-partition-master.zip

License Terms and conditions

- 61 licenses (deal ends when the license code has been activated by 61 times)
- Lifetime
- No upgrade

Giveaway Expired

Edited by POP3F3

16 minutes ago, mostwanted said:

how does one apply to this specific giveaway?

just click the donwload link, the license code is in the zip file.

3 minutes ago, nowaht said:

giveaway for 61 people?

Haven't been able to determine where that number came from, but it's sure that I love using newer things. The current version is 13.5, so I suggest you consider whether you still want antiques on your computer or whether it would be better to avoid such things.
True, it is not dangerous at all, but some features are missing, some are not working, and so on.

I just right-clicked on the site to open in new tab.  It changed the link from "www61" to "www51".  If you get a file not found error on the link, make sure you double-check what was posted to what came up on your new tab,

2 minutes ago, myers284 said:

I just right-clicked on the site to open in new tab.  It changed the link from "www61" to "www51".  If you get a file not found error on the link, make sure you double-check what was posted to what came up on your new tab,

Reassemble the full link in one line or use https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/332687-sharecode-fixer-v13-by-delta-fix-generate-sharecodes/?tab=comments#comment-1421898

3 minutes ago, MrZeb said:

When I noticed the incorrect number, I just changed the 5 to a 6.  I just posted this to make others aware of the goofiness of Zippyshare. But I did not know someone had a fix for sharecodes.  Thanks for that information!

2 hours ago, chopito said:

Activation failed.

I have checked on the back, the licenses had been fully activated, you can follow me, I'll share more giveaways in the future😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...