Macrium Reflect 7.2.4539

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and disaster recovery solutions which have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power, focusing on helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs. Macrium Reflect creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 50
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

server-error............. maybe a bit too early..........????    :rolleyes:

The download links work, please try again.

Bug fixes and Improvements v7.2.4539 - 18th November 2019

• Server Plus Edition
    Exchange backups could crash after completion if the log file couldn't be written to. This has been resolved
  • Incorrect ReflectUI.exe Message Box
    On system startup an incorrect pop-up dialog box could be shown by ReflectUI.exe. This has been resolved
  • viBoot
    Images created by 'foreign' systems (not the same PC) could fail to enable the 'Boot Image' functionality in Reflect. This has been resolved
  • Macrium Image Guardian
    We've improved the security of MIG by enhancing the malicious injection of threads into running processes.
  • Change Block Tracker
    Minor performance and stability enhancements.
  • Rescue Media Builder
    • On some systems with dynamic disks, it was possible for the location of the PE files to be incorrectly set, causing boot menu entries to fail. This has been resolved.
    • On USB-based rescue media, un-checking the "Check for devices missing drivers on boot" checkbox and rebuilding would sometimes not make the rescue media stop prompting for missing drivers. This has been resolved.
    • When building Technicians media, failing to create autorun.inf will no longer cause the rescue media creation to abort.
    • If the Windows ADK version 1607 was installed but a 64-bit PE 10 zip file was used to build rescue media, any subsequent 32-bit PE 10 builds would not prompt for an updated wim but would always use the 1607 wim from the ADK. This has been resolved.
    • RMBuilder could fail to detect a new version of Windows RE after a Windows update. This has been resolved.

Install notes:

1. Disable internet to install app, then remove checks from  install CBT and Install image Guardian from install screen.

2. Run cleaner if you get trial version has expired.

3. After install is completed, disabled AV temp and run 32 or 64 bit patch.

4. After patch is completed, delete patch from program files directory.

5. Re-enable internet and AV app.

6. Launch Macrium Reflect, click other tasks and create rescue media. Proceed to create bootable flash drive or .iso

Enjoy.

User Guide: http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/user_guide/macrium_reflect_v7_user_guide.pdf

" Install notes: "..............thats without ReDeploy .....have to use Master Plexxors advice again............!

Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2 Build 4539  Bootable Media WinPE10 RS5 (x64) Legacy BIOS/UEFI

only please

Hi Pete 12....fancy meeting you here!! lol

Updated automatically through program....I love Macrium Reflect!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Just made , and tested, this latest boot-CD , thanks to Plexxor ...........ReDeploy works , and its an "allround" backupper !!

:thumbsup:

Redeploy is a feature that I do not use, but it is too bad that there is not yet a patch that supports it.

I have patched with MPT, am I now able to use Plexxor's method?

Macrium Reflect Server Plus -Edition 7.2.4539 (x64) REPACK-(English) With ReDeploy present and working.

Download :

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/EVMMDKNC/Macrium_Reflect_Server_Plus_Edition_7.2.4539-x64-Eng-RePack.zip_links

Have Fun !

Thank someone by clicking the Like button!  5ysdRD96_o.gif

heloo help

create iso rescue media

error

falied to generate winPE wim

the WIM could not mounted

thank you

possible iso x64 x86

macrium.thumb.PNG.7c97fe12d467bdeac72606afbd1e1560.PNG

17 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

...without fuss...

There are several backup/restore apps around making images of drives/partitions, including very simple/basic ones.

Usually many posts for the present app. What is so special about macrium reflect?

Please enlight me.

Israeli_Eagle
17 minutes ago, vigipirate said:

heloo help

create iso rescue media

error

falied to generate winPE wim

the WIM could not mounted

thank you

possible iso x64 x86

macrium.thumb.PNG.7c97fe12d467bdeac72606afbd1e1560.PNG

Works totally normal with me and the old patch. So.....

4 minutes ago, mp68terr said:

There are several backup/restore apps around making images of drives/partitions, including very simple/basic ones.

Usually many posts for the present app. What is so special about macrium reflect?

Please enlight me.

Is clearly the best comparing to others! Simply use internet and read some reviews etc.

Hi @mp68terr

Software descriptions are predefined, and the descriptions taken from the site of the software developer at the time the initial Topic was created (which I believe was 30 July 2019). Therefore, you need to direct your question towards the software developers, not the Frontpage Staff.

" I have patched with MPT, am I now able to use Plexxor's method? "...............thats the first thing to do !

2. make the resque-ISO with the program

3. read the "workaround" from Master Plexxor and follow his advice step by step ...........:D

Israeli_Eagle
6 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" I have patched with MPT, am I now able to use Plexxor's method? "...............thats the first thing to do !

2. make the resque-ISO with the program

3. read the "workaround" from Master Plexxor and follow his advice step by step ...........:D

But again: The option ReDeploy (not available as trial) is ONLY needed to totally different hardware and cannot set the right drivers yourself. :coolwink:

@T3rM1nat0Rr3

The question was not meant to be directed to the Frontpage Staff, but directed to users in general. Wanted to start the post with something like 'no fuss' 'what the fuss' etc. and realized it was in the first post. My bad for quoting the software description.

@Israeli_Eagle

Saw great reviews about other apps as well, thus looking for users' comments instead.

In case you wonder, using DriveSnapshot, easy to use, fast enough, reliable, small, standalone...

3 minutes ago, mp68terr said:

@T3rM1nat0Rr3

The question was not meant to be directed to the Frontpage Staff, but directed to users in general. Wanted to start the post with something like 'no fuss' 'what the fuss' etc. and realized it was in the first post. My bad for quoting the software description.

@Israeli_Eagle

Saw great reviews about other apps as well, thus looking for users' comments instead.

In case you wonder, using DriveSnapshot, easy to use, fast enough, reliable, small, standalone...

Everyone has different requirements and different likeness,  that is the reason we have different kind of products.

Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2 Build 4539  Bootable Media WinPE10 RS5 (x64) Legacy BIOS/UEFI  worsk deploy

Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2 Build 4539  Bootable Media WinPE10 RS5 (x86) Legacy BIOS/UEFI  worsk deploy

please not posible create iso rescue error mounted

@mp68terr...DriveSnapshot only easy if when your doing a restore that all partitions are still in place. Then you just guide it to the one file to start the restore. If your partitions were deleted or damaged or you installed a new hard drive..then I haven't found anyone that can provide a how to restore using SnapShot...the procedure is different and I spend hours screwing around with it to do a restore and never succeeded. I never got an answer either from anyone on how it's done. So yes nice little program if your partitions are intact when you do a restore.

24 minutes ago, uffbros said:

DriveSnapshot only easy if when your doing a restore that all partitions are still in place...

Indeed, backup/restore to the same drive/partition. Did not try to restore to another location yet, even to bigger drive/partition. Used ghost to move (not sure if it's the way to call that) drive/partition, if remembering well.

Archived