Nero

Guest tiachopvutru

Guest tiachopvutru

I tried to install nero ultra edition 7.1 but i got a message "Fatal Error: Installation Corrupted - please reinstall NERO". After that i tried to reinstall it but that same message keep popping up. :dance2: Anyone know how to fix that? Thanks. :(

• Replies 7
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may have downloaded a bad copy that was corrupt.

You may have started a download from a good source but used a download manager that made the file corrupt.

Tell us where you got it from, and what you did. How big is the file you have? Does it match other sites specifications?

I got that once, all I did was download from a different mirror and it worked. Sometimes that happens with files that bi,g my problem was that I paused the download. besides, use 6.6.1.4, its WAY better ( smaller, not as many bugs, not bloated.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NthDegree
I got that once, all I did was download from a different mirror and it worked. Sometimes that happens with files that bi,g my problem was that I paused the download. besides, use 6.6.1.4, its WAY better ( smaller, not as many bugs, not bloated.)

One question why would you want to use an older version of nero?

Especially when 6 doesn't cater for x64 at all! If you don't want bloat then don't install all of the software that is in the nero 7 package.

Just install the main nero burning rom, nero vision and nero recode then download the separate help file package and install the help files for those three components.

Simple, easy, fast and bloat free :P

The latest Nero 7 build has few bugs now, and hasn't cocked up a CD or DVD for me yet!

Oh yeah "Nero 7 Ultra" was an upgrade offer of Nero 6 Ultra, you get it if you purchased 6 recently from a retailer and you have not had it for more than 90 days then if you request they would give you "Nero 7 Ultra" for free.

What I think you want is Nero 7 Premium NOT ULTRA, and then you should have less problems with things.

Shell Manager: Unable to connect to the shortcut manager.

Com+ Activation failed because an initialization function failed.

Check the event log for more information.

Error= 57381

Facitlity= 4

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived