Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.293

Karamjit

Adobe Flash Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. Flash Player delivers breakthrough web experiences to over 98% of Internet users. Adobe Flash Player is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zanderthunder

Adobe Flash Player download links:

For NPAPI-based browsers (Mozila, Seamonkey, etc.): https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

For ActiveX based browsers such as IE (Win 7 Only): https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe

For PPAPI-based browsers (Google Chrome, Opera, etc.): https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ppapi.exe

Note: Win 8.1 and Win 10 will receive Flash Player updates via Windows Updates only.

8 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

Note: Win 8.1 and Win 10 will receive Flash Player updates via Windows Updates only.

that's ONLY for the ActiveX version. For chrome and firefox you must install them manually.

zanderthunder
1 hour ago, jvidal said:

that's ONLY for the ActiveX version. For chrome and firefox you must install them manually.

I know more than you know. But you obviously forgot this:

1. Win 8.1 and Win 10 flash player (IE and Edge, the latter is only for Win 10) are based on ActiveX plugin, but the updates will be automatically handled by Windows Update.

2. For ActiveX plugin installation for Internet Explorer under Windows 7, you have to install it manually.

3. NPAPI and PPAPI plugins have to install manually also.

4. Referring to point 2 and 3, even though Flash can set to auto update (handled by Adobe), but I recommend to install it manually should the update doesn't install automatically.

I didn't forget anything. All I said is that ONLY the  ActiveX plugin will be automatically updated through windows update. NPAPI and PPAPI  have to be manually installed,

zanderthunder
35 minutes ago, jvidal said:

I didn't forget anything. All I said is that ONLY the  ActiveX plugin will be automatically updated through windows update. NPAPI and PPAPI  have to be manually installed,

wrong, obviously you forgot and omitted the details here. plus, your statement suggests that auto-assuming that ActiveX plugin for all versions of Windows will be handled by WU, which is misleading.

Only in Win 8.1 and 10, the Flash Player update for ActiveX browsers (Edge and IE, which is embedded plugin) will be handled by Windows Update.

For NPAPI and PPAPI based browsers (all versions from Win 7 until Win 10) and ActiveX-based browser under Win 7 will have to manually update (though an auto-update mechanism from Adobe is available).

You were saying that "All I said is that ONLY the  ActiveX plugin will be automatically updated through windows update.", but you forgot that it only applies for Win 8.1 and Win 10 ActiveX plugins for Edge and IE. Windows 7 users will still have to do update manually for ActiveX plugin in IE.

Get it, rookie? Or is my explanation still confusing here?

of course it's only for win81 & win10. EVERYBODY knows that. And I'm not a "rookie". I have 20+ years experience working with PCs.

GOODBYE.

Adobe components 13.11.2019 Silent 235 Mb.

Programs Included

Adobe AIR 32.0.0.125
Adobe Flash Player Activex 32.00.293 (IE) New
Adobe Flash Player NPAPI 32.00.293 (Firefox) New
Adobe Flash Player PPAPI 32.00.293 (Chrome) New
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.3.5.205

Additional features
Java Runtime Environment 8 Update 231 Dual X64 X86 New
Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50918.0 Dual X64 X86

LP7hl.gif

Site: https://bayfiles.com
Sharecode: /re8aDeAenc/Adobe.components_13.11.2019_Dual_Silent_zip
Site: https://www.sendspace.com
Sharecode: /file/wt7300

10 minutes ago, Ha91 said:

do we even need flash now with html5 all over in almost every popular browser?

I hope Microsoft will remove it in 2020 but the answer is YES! There are many sites with flash video players!

18 hours ago, Ha91 said:

do we even need flash now with html5 all over in almost every popular browser?

This is one of the main postulates of the communist worldview - 
"We destroy everything old, make the rivers run to backward, etc ...
We don't expect the gifts of nature, we take them ... and build a new world ...".
So, is it really needed to destroy everything, what have been done before?

Archived