Credit to Nsane

zombiegod

Why don't you place a Paypal link on here for site donations? This site is a lifesaver. If people could say thanks to you by offering x amount of cash to you be it only $1.00 or £1.00 I'm sure you'd get some grateful site users donating. Maybe a star, badge, avatar or some other could be placed/viewed in the donating users control panel upon donation of a set amount...

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Donations aren't the solution to secure the long term uptime of a website. Sure they are ok, but theres better ways to get money. There was a link, but was removed due to lack of/ pointless donations.

Why don't you place a Paypal link on here for site donations? This site is a lifesaver. If people could say thanks to you by offering x amount of cash to you be it only $1.00 or £1.00 I'm sure you'd get some grateful site users donating. Maybe a star, badge, avatar or some other could be placed/viewed in the donating users control panel upon donation of a set amount...

ads ads ads. shoot, on yahoo.com instead of the ads i saw "$14,000 for 15 second ad) just like google makes a killing off of ads.

btw im sure if you PM the admin they would give you an account to paypal if you wanted too :)

nsane said only like 2 ever sent money. im assuming his bills are paid or he would be posting for money. biggest problems for this site was bandwith leechers. he and the admin fix that problem

Archived