"A Year In Space" on Netflix [US] Vanishes?

TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar

I was watching "A Year In Space" on Netflix [US] last night. Tonight it is gone? Anyone have any ideas?

19 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I was watching "A Year In Space" on Netflix [US] last night. Tonight it is gone? Anyone have any ideas?

Ah :( I really wanted to watch that... Apparently it has been removed due to a licensing agreement.

• Like 1

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, Misaki2010 said:

Ah :( I really wanted to watch that... Apparently it has been removed due to a licensing agreement.

I would like to know where you found this "licensing agreement"? I had a somewhat long and rambling talk via telephone with a NetFlix support rep. This is what he suggested. He also went on to suggest that maybe fans of this series could use social media or NetFlix forums to somehow get this series back?

16 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I would like to know where you found this "licensing agreement"? I had a somewhat long and rambling talk via telephone with a NetFlix support rep. This is what he suggested. He also went on to suggest that maybe fans of this series could use social media or NetFlix forums to somehow get this series back?

I didn't find it anywhere, i didn't actually search for it, I red something on Reddit, the guy from there said that a certain person from Netflix mentioned that there is some licensing problems with the show.

• Like 1

TheEmpathicEar

Well, i don't what the fans and critics thought, but I thought it was a great series! ☺️

TheEmpathicEar

And...  *** It's back! *** [on NetFlix in the US anyway] ☺️

Edited by TheEmpathicEar