DVDFab 11.0.5.6

Karamjit

French Can Can
1 hour ago, Karamjit said:

does your repack includes "YouTube to MP3" module in this?

Then I'll explain what the repack contains and how you can do to get the old "You Tube to MP3" module.
In the latest versions of DVDFab the "You Tube to MP3" and "Video Downloader" modules have been replaced by a more modern "DVDFab Downloader" so by clicking on "You Tube to MP3" or "Video Downloader" you can download the "DVDFab Downloader " in which the new "You Tube to MP3 " is also included.
My repack, in a text file, contains email and password to activate for a year "DVDFab Downloader" naturally after having downloaded and installed it on your PC.
If you want to have the old modules "YouTube to MP3" and "DVDFab Downloader" on your new "DVDFab ver. 11.0.5.6", you need to replace the exe of the "DVDFab" program with the exe ver. 11.0.3.1 plus two more files.
I advise you to try one of my repacks, also because it contains an "anti-piracy", and to see if the new "DVDFab Downloader" will fit you, alternatively I can put here on the forum the links to the three files that you will have to replace on "DVDFab vers. 11.0.5.6" to have the old modules (which I sincerely like the most).
Keep in mind however that replacing these three files the exe of the program will be 11.0.3.1 and not that of the current version, but the program should work the same as 11.0.5.6 removing the latest protections from DVDs and more.
Let me know if I have to put links to the three files here on the site, of course the site moderators may not approve this and I should give them to you in private email.

• Replies 39
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
French Can Can
On 10/27/2019 at 8:18 AM, kata40 said:

Works ok on 64 version
but why does it look red, hd decrypter?

Close the program and restart it, it must have time to reset, if you install it on windows 10 I advise you to restart your PC after installation, and always better.

I say that's what I did.
But to check, I uninstalled and did the second time, just as you said.
The result is the same, hd decrypter with red, there are problems

French Can Can
On 10/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, kata40 said:

I say that's what I did.
But to check, I uninstalled and did the second time, just as you said.
The result is the same, hd decrypter with red, there are problems

1) Uninstall the program,

2) Download the program again from this link (updated),

Installable version (64 bit):

Site: https://www.mirrored.to

Sharecode: /files/1OL2GLAV/DVDFab_11.0.5.6_x64_(By_French_Can_Can)_0.rar_links

3) Install the program,

4) Restart your PC (important)

5) Open the program and wait for it to connect to the server (active internet connection)

6) Close the program,

7) Reopen the program.

If it doesn't work for you yet, put a screenshot of what's not working here on the site.

French Can Can

It is very likely that it is a defect in the file you want to convert or an unknown bug in the program.

French Can Can

@kata40

You can try the portable version at this link:

Portable version (64 bit):

Site: https://www.mirrored.to

Sharecode: /files/0ISJTTUJ/DVDFab_11.0.5.6_x64_Portable_(By_French_Can_Can)_0.rar_links

with the same file it defect and let me know if the portable version can work?
Let me know if it works with other files and what version of the portable or installable program works better for you.

Thanks.

20 hours ago, TroicI said:

Wait for CHvL RELEASE....BEST Cr@acker :d 

Oradea salute you !

@ChVL already posted earlier in this thread -- bookmark his site; he rocks!:

On 10/24/2019 at 11:00 AM, ChVL said:

DVDFab 11.0.5.6 Installer+Loader
DVDFab_x64 11.0.5.6 Installer+Loader

Loader DVDFab 11.0.5.6
Loader DVDFab_x64 11.0.5.6

Site: https://www.soft9.ru
Sharecode: /63.html

22 hours ago, Mach1 said:

@kata40 English language only forum Guidelines

Friend, I am not a fluent English speaker, I know less, but I also try to google cheats to write properly.
It's not my fault that Google doesn't translate correctly and exactly what I say
Is there a problem?

Archived